Forerunners V.S Flood and More!

Halo 5 Needs to have a Epic battle maybe were the Didact and his Prometheans face Maybe the Timeless One, a new Grave Mind and the rest of the Flood! Maybe we could have a Six Way battle UNSC, Human Rebels, Brutes and Reg Covy,Storm Covy, Flood and whats left of the Forerunners. And the Master Chief could be stuck right in the middle fight everyone knowing how he is extremely pissed at the unsc for Halsey sake!

I’ve been wanting this for quite some time now. Complete chaos. Maybe a HUGE aerial fight.

Didn’t the Forerunners lose last time around and had to activate the rings. Rock, Paper, Scissor, shoot! Flood beats everything.

In all seriousness this does sound interesting.

This would be pretty Legit!

I’m anxious to use Promethean weapons against Flood.

im anxious as well!

> I’m anxious to use Promethean weapons against Flood.

Me too! really hope that we’ll be able to in Halo 5.

I just hope the Scattershot, Boltshot, and Suppressor will actually be viable.

> I just hope the Scattershot, Boltshot, and Suppressor will actually be viable.

Yes, and perhaps a damage upgrade for them and more weapons of theirs to use.
At least one mission similar to this is Forerunner in Halo 4(which would have been better without the repetition). There was pure chaos, war everywhere, and you were all alone.

Having the timeless one and a new gravemind seems redundant.

> > I just hope the Scattershot, Boltshot, and Suppressor will actually be viable.
>
> Yes, and perhaps a damage upgrade for them and more weapons of theirs to use.
> At least one mission similar to this is Forerunner in Halo 4(which would have been better without the repetition). There was pure chaos, war everywhere, and you were all alone.

How about cosmetic upgrades to them? Orange and black is pretty boring and I actually like the design of the prototype scattershot in the “Return of the Forerunners Halo 4 ViDoc” better than the final version. I think the boltshot was a bad idea. I imagined the binary rifle to be more like the focus rifle (which I preferred because it was much more unique) than the human sniper rifle. The suppressor feels like a reskinned SMG, but I like the sound it makes. Hell why not make it a dual wieldable weapon. I would like a lot of changes to the forerunner weapons we have in Halo 4.

I’m all for improved, consistent damage and a more imposing design regarding the Forerunner weapons.

> > > I just hope the Scattershot, Boltshot, and Suppressor will actually be viable.
> >
> > Yes, and perhaps a damage upgrade for them and more weapons of theirs to use.
> > At least one mission similar to this is Forerunner in Halo 4(which would have been better without the repetition). There was pure chaos, war everywhere, and you were all alone.
>
> How about cosmetic upgrades to them? <mark>Orange and black is pretty boring</mark> and I actually like the design of the prototype scattershot in the “Return of the Forerunners Halo 4 ViDoc” better than the final version. I think the boltshot was a bad idea. I imagined the binary rifle to be more like the focus rifle (which I preferred because it was much more unique) than the human sniper rifle. The suppressor feels like a reskinned SMG, but I like the sound it makes. Hell why not make it a dual wieldable weapon. I would like a lot of changes to the forerunner weapons we have in Halo 4.

It suites the Prometheans perfectly IMO, Didact too.