Forerunners still alive?

Now I’ve done a bit of research and from what I get forerunner slipspace is about 2.3K light years a day now that’s pretty -Yoink!- fast, but the question is, did the forerunners actually take the chance and colonize the closest Galaxy? Theoretically it’s possible humans have made Cryosleep and chief was in Cryosleep for 4 years and according to my calculations it would take them a little under 3 years to get to the closest Galaxy. It’s possible they could have went there their AIs can live forever, so why can’t forerunners go to the closest Galaxy? It would be a nice plot twist and then forerunners might have better technology now then they did ever before and they might have just stayed there not interfering with human affairs. What do you guys think? Should forerunners come back? Or should they stay dead.

The Forerunner had already traveled 160,000 light-years to the Large Magellanic Cloud, or Path Kethona as they call it, and a lot of people believe this is where they are now. We know for a fact that the surviving Forerunner left the Galaxy, but no one knows for sure where they went. Path Kethona is definitely a probable location. The IsoDidact told Riser before he left Earth, that he hoped human and Forerunner ancestors would meet one day.

Although it’s interesting to note that the article for the Forerunner indicates the Ark was their last homeworld. This could indicate that where they went after the reseeding is unknown and the Ark is only their last known location, or it could mean something happened to them. The IsoDidact did say that the portal would be buried on Earth and that “Perhaps one day your children will make their way back, and, I hope, meet our children.” This could indicate he intended to stay on the Ark, which would confirm the article that says it was their last homeworld. We’d have to wonder why we didn’t see them in Halo 3, since the Ark appeared empty. Perhaps something did happen to them post-activation? I mean, Mendicant Bias would break free of his prison, steal a Key Ship, flee the Ark and then crash for some reason on Janjur Qom. Then of course we have the mystery ship that crashed on Installation 04 some 40,000 years ago.

Something interesting must have been happening while the galaxy was rebuilding.

Well seeing how the Halo Rings have quite the lethal range, any that stayed would have died so that only leaves the possibility of Shield worlds, which I believe wasn’t possible because Mendicant gave up those locations to the flood, or leaving the galaxy. If they did leave, they probably aren’t coming back if they haven’t by now or maybe they even have colonies in other galaxies and have settled down somewhere else.

The Didact was alive in Halo 4 post Forerunner extinction. There might be other Cryptums out there right? The Didact has survived his own death a few times…

Don’t worry “343” will find them in his new body UNSC Rubicon.

There’s a story I want concluded😋

Chant-to-Green and Bornstellar should be alive. As read in Halo: Primordium 343 Guilty Spark is still alive. In Halo 5: Guardians there are some intel-data that talk about a forerunner of the Builder cast, he is alive and he try to reach Bastion (I don’t know if it is a world or a Forerunner Facility) where should be others Forerunners alive.

> 2533274865500640;3:
> Well seeing how the Halo Rings have quite the lethal range, any that stayed would have died so that only leaves the possibility of Shield worlds, which I believe wasn’t possible because Mendicant gave up those locations to the flood, or leaving the galaxy. If they did leave, they probably aren’t coming back if they haven’t by now or maybe they even have colonies in other galaxies and have settled down somewhere else.

I mean the weapon with only 7 rings wiped out the Milky way not the rest of the universe; it ssuggested if they’d carried out with their 12 it would have killed more than 3 Radii from galactic centre

Well, many foreunners survived the Halo firing by being on the lesser ark which is beyond the Halo ring’s range (Halo Silentium). Mendicant bias had his trials and Bornstellar Didact (Iso-didact) promises to not get involved in the galaxy anymore, while hoping Riser’s children and his children (humans and forerunners) will meet again and live in peace. So yes, I think the story is going this way

> 2533274809687497;8:
> Well, many foreunners survived the Halo firing by being on the lesser ark which is beyond the Halo ring’s range (Halo Silentium). Mendicant bias had his trials and Bornstellar Didact (Iso-didact) promises to not get involved in the galaxy anymore, while hoping Riser’s children and his children (humans and forerunners) will meet again and live in peace. So yes, I think the story is going this way

Lol wouldn’t that be convenient for 343…
Plot Sketch of Halo 6: Forerunners

• Cortana is invulnerable to anything the UNSC can do, and they are getting desperate. At the second Fall of Reach to the Guardians the UNSC Pillar of Autumn II and the UNSC Jacob Keys flee the planet and make an emergency slipspace jump to the Ark, with Chief in cryo, on arrival they are boarded by Covenant and the Chief must escape with his new AI, called Miranda.
  • After fighting through the previously abandoned flood that survived they discover a beacon leading to the Forerunner enclave in Path Kethona, there they find the IsoDidact who eventually turns against them when they refuse to retune the Halo Rings for use against the Guardians and Cortana.
  • Guilty Spark arrives and tries to kill the Chief again after going nuts because the Librarian is dead. Miranda is kidnapped my Cortana and held hostage.
  • IsoDidact/Bornstellar remembers his ancient friendship with Spark/Chakas and realizes that the Forerunners have a duty to reclaim the Mantle from Cortana, he rouses the ancient fleets which are still the most powerful in the Galaxy and there is a grand battle at Earth, many Forerunner Warrior-Servants, alongside their ancient human enemies, fall in battle for the first time in 100,000 years.
  • The Chief, Arbiter, and Bornstellar make a final desperate assault on the Portal at Voi where Cortana has been contained by Forerunner AI suppressors, there they find her in a Warden style body and take her out with a Spartan Laser, Miranda is freed and reunites with the Chief, while Bornstellar sacrifices himself to save the Chief, dying slowly in the Chief’s arms with the last words, “send me out, with a bang.”
  • Chant to Green rallies the forces, having studied as the IsoDidacts second wife for 100,000 years, wiping out the last Guardians and losing almost all of her fleet. The Forerunners proclaim humanity as the Keepers of the Mantle and return to their homeworld of Ghibalb which had recovered from the devastation in the past 100,000 years. Humanity goes on to reclaim all that is their due, and rules peacefully after putting down the insurrectionist scum. The Forerunners vote to join the EUG and enjoy great success as the first alien race to join.
  • The Chief retires to Jamaica, where his armor is mounted behind the bar he runs on the beach, many stories are told of his life over cigars and beer on the beach. Kelly comes and joins him, all the other Spartans he fought with fell and they live peacefully with Miranda as their family.

> 2533274884387290;9:
> > 2533274809687497;8:
> > Well, many foreunners survived the Halo firing by being on the lesser ark which is beyond the Halo ring’s range (Halo Silentium). Mendicant bias had his trials and Bornstellar Didact (Iso-didact) promises to not get involved in the galaxy anymore, while hoping Riser’s children and his children (humans and forerunners) will meet again and live in peace. So yes, I think the story is going this way
>
>
> Lol wouldn’t that be convenient for 343…
> Plot Sketch of Halo 6: Forerunners
>
> - Cortana is invulnerable to anything the UNSC can do, and they are getting desperate. At the second Fall of Reach to the Guardians the UNSC Pillar of Autumn II and the UNSC Jacob Keys flee the planet and make an emergency slipspace jump to the Ark, with Chief in cryo, on arrival they are boarded by Covenant and the Chief must escape with his new AI, called Miranda.
> - After fighting through the previously abandoned flood that survived they discover a beacon leading to the Forerunner enclave in Path Kethona, there they find the IsoDidact who eventually turns against them when they refuse to retune the Halo Rings for use against the Guardians and Cortana.
> - Guilty Spark arrives and tries to kill the Chief again after going nuts because the Librarian is dead. Miranda is kidnapped my Cortana and held hostage.
> - IsoDidact/Bornstellar remembers his ancient friendship with Spark/Chakas and realizes that the Forerunners have a duty to reclaim the Mantle from Cortana, he rouses the ancient fleets which are still the most powerful in the Galaxy and there is a grand battle at Earth, many Forerunner Warrior-Servants, alongside their ancient human enemies, fall in battle for the first time in 100,000 years.
> - The Chief, Arbiter, and Bornstellar make a final desperate assault on the Portal at Voi where Cortana has been contained by Forerunner AI suppressors, there they find her in a Warden style body and take her out with a Spartan Laser, Miranda is freed and reunites with the Chief, while Bornstellar sacrifices himself to save the Chief, dying slowly in the Chief’s arms with the last words, “send me out, with a bang.”
> - Chant to Green rallies the forces, having studied as the IsoDidacts second wife for 100,000 years, wiping out the last Guardians and losing almost all of her fleet. The Forerunners proclaim humanity as the Keepers of the Mantle and return to their homeworld of Ghibalb which had recovered from the devastation in the past 100,000 years. Humanity goes on to reclaim all that is their due, and rules peacefully after putting down the insurrectionist scum. The Forerunners vote to join the EUG and enjoy great success as the first alien race to join.
> - The Chief retires to Jamaica, where his armor is mounted behind the bar he runs on the beach, many stories are told of his life over cigars and beer on the beach. Kelly comes and joins him, all the other Spartans he fought with fell and they live peacefully with Miranda as their family.

This theory is plausible

> 2533274972631064;10:
> > 2533274884387290;9:
> > > 2533274809687497;8:
> > > Well, many foreunners survived the Halo firing by being on the lesser ark which is beyond the Halo ring’s range (Halo Silentium). Mendicant bias had his trials and Bornstellar Didact (Iso-didact) promises to not get involved in the galaxy anymore, while hoping Riser’s children and his children (humans and forerunners) will meet again and live in peace. So yes, I think the story is going this way
> >
> >
> > Lol wouldn’t that be convenient for 343…
> > Plot Sketch of Halo 6: Forerunners
> >
> > - Cortana is invulnerable to anything the UNSC can do, and they are getting desperate. At the second Fall of Reach to the Guardians the UNSC Pillar of Autumn II and the UNSC Jacob Keys flee the planet and make an emergency slipspace jump to the Ark, with Chief in cryo, on arrival they are boarded by Covenant and the Chief must escape with his new AI, called Miranda.
> > - After fighting through the previously abandoned flood that survived they discover a beacon leading to the Forerunner enclave in Path Kethona, there they find the IsoDidact who eventually turns against them when they refuse to retune the Halo Rings for use against the Guardians and Cortana.
> > - Guilty Spark arrives and tries to kill the Chief again after going nuts because the Librarian is dead. Miranda is kidnapped my Cortana and held hostage.
> > - IsoDidact/Bornstellar remembers his ancient friendship with Spark/Chakas and realizes that the Forerunners have a duty to reclaim the Mantle from Cortana, he rouses the ancient fleets which are still the most powerful in the Galaxy and there is a grand battle at Earth, many Forerunner Warrior-Servants, alongside their ancient human enemies, fall in battle for the first time in 100,000 years.
> > - The Chief, Arbiter, and Bornstellar make a final desperate assault on the Portal at Voi where Cortana has been contained by Forerunner AI suppressors, there they find her in a Warden style body and take her out with a Spartan Laser, Miranda is freed and reunites with the Chief, while Bornstellar sacrifices himself to save the Chief, dying slowly in the Chief’s arms with the last words, “send me out, with a bang.”
> > - Chant to Green rallies the forces, having studied as the IsoDidacts second wife for 100,000 years, wiping out the last Guardians and losing almost all of her fleet. The Forerunners proclaim humanity as the Keepers of the Mantle and return to their homeworld of Ghibalb which had recovered from the devastation in the past 100,000 years. Humanity goes on to reclaim all that is their due, and rules peacefully after putting down the insurrectionist scum. The Forerunners vote to join the EUG and enjoy great success as the first alien race to join.
> > - The Chief retires to Jamaica, where his armor is mounted behind the bar he runs on the beach, many stories are told of his life over cigars and beer on the beach. Kelly comes and joins him, all the other Spartans he fought with fell and they live peacefully with Miranda as their family.
>
>
> This theory is plausible

Lol isn’t it? I will demand credit if Halo 6 turns out anything like this!

I think that you should add Offensive Bias, Mendicant Bias and the composed Ur-Didact, they are stilla alive. Maybe the monitors of the Halo rings, they should have the index of any installation.

Forerunners will always be alive

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

#bastion