forerunner web site

link to forerunner clan site sign up to day link to forerunners clan website

Fairly nice looky website it could have a little more halo look to it though.

Yeah sorry i was rushed
and its still in progress

yes it is we are seting every thing up for new joiners

@OP

I offered you a perfectly good home here. It’s payed for and everything.

so far we have a sign up for the clan and then you can post your gameplay on the unit you want to join and then we will wach it and see if you are able to join that unit

> @OP
>
> I offered you a perfectly good home here. It’s payed for and everything.

it would no let me join i did not have a bungie id and this is free

I told you that you didn’t have to fill that part out. And I mean that WE pay for the website for more features. It would be free for you. Since yours is free, your actions, features, and modules are limited.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please follow the rules for appropriate bumping within this section.
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst41553_Welcome-to-the-Recruiting-Forum.aspx
*Each clan is limited to one Recruiting thread
*<mark>Clans may bump their Recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update</mark> (3-4 sentences) containing recent clan news or events, recruiting events, or recruitment updates
*One additional thread may be made for Challenges and Tournaments

No need to post so frequently - It’s more or less spamming and it comes off that you’re desperate.

what ever man

> @OP
>
> I offered you a perfectly good home here. It’s payed for and everything.

you were asking for my age my pesonal info to much

It’s so we know our members are mature, but you’re not familiar with an application, so I’d be surprised if you’re even 14. Not to sound rude or anything, but it seems like you don’t know what clans are all about. We won’t let strangers join a clan. All we ask for is name, gamer tag, and age. The rest is just to make sure you’re active. But it’s whatever, sorry to waste your time. Bye.

yes i know what a clan is

I am sorry but please do not view the forerunners website we are changing things on the webseite