Forerunner vs Flood

So, I was thinking of an interesting game mode that would be pretty cool. in this game mode, it takes place during the forerunner flood war, and, given the amount power of the new Xbox, there could be a TON of players in one server. I was thinking 50 forerunners and 50 Flood, however, just like in lore, the forerunner team could be infected to build the flood team within a certain time limit. Perhaps there could be classic forerunner weapons, and sentinels players could deploy/play as. On the flood team, there would probably be forerunner weapons for combat forms, but also playable infection forms, to infect the other team. Like a massive Infection. What do you think of this? Would it play well? Suggestions?? Improvements?

This sounds like infection with extra steps.

Seriously though OP, it sounds like an interesting idea, but it would require building entirely separate player models for a single game mode. Not just Forerunners, but infected Forerunners and swarms of infection forms and what not. It’s a lot to do for a single mode.

Also, 50 v 50 (100 players total) sounds like Battle Royale with extra steps too.

Sounds a little bit like a cross between infection and warzone. It’s not a bad concept but the forerunners aren’t exactly a benevolent force in the series. Don’t think 343 intends making them playable to any extent. Plus in-universe wise, I don’t think the UNSC has the knowledge or interest to recreate the Flood’s war against the forerunners. The Spartan Operations Branch is already the first line of defense against the flood currently so using forerunner models may throw things off for them.

> 2535419016724857;1:
> So, I was thinking of an interesting game mode that would be pretty cool. in this game mode, it takes place during the forerunner flood war, and, given the amount power of the new Xbox, there could be a TON of players in one server. I was thinking 50 forerunners and 50 Flood, however, just like in lore, the forerunner team could be infected to build the flood team within a certain time limit. Perhaps there could be classic forerunner weapons, and sentinels players could deploy/play as. On the flood team, there would probably be forerunner weapons for combat forms, but also playable infection forms, to infect the other team. Like a massive Infection. What do you think of this? Would it play well? Suggestions?? Improvements?

i soo like the idea to see a very Big Team Battle 50 vs 50 but is better to see 32 vs 32 libe battlefield style

Cool idea for sure.

I think 343i would have to educate people about who the forerunners were and what the flood is. Why there’s a war etc. Throwing a mode in like that would confuse a lot of people haha.

I think a large scale battleground would be cool for Halo but I don’t know if flood and forerunner is the way to do it. Feel like it would be a bit one sided in gameplay terms

I like it, it’s kinda like a mix of infection and invasion. Both of which I’d love to see expanded on which this could be an awesome game variant of.

It’s a very cool idea, but I don’t think it would work in the way you’re suggesting it. It would probably work in Halo Wars or something.
Maybe that can be what Halo Wars 3 is about, i dunno

> 2535419016724857;1:
> So, I was thinking of an interesting game mode that would be pretty cool. in this game mode, it takes place during the forerunner flood war, and, given the amount power of the new Xbox, there could be a TON of players in one server. I was thinking 50 forerunners and 50 Flood, however, just like in lore, the forerunner team could be infected to build the flood team within a certain time limit. Perhaps there could be classic forerunner weapons, and sentinels players could deploy/play as. On the flood team, there would probably be forerunner weapons for combat forms, but also playable infection forms, to infect the other team. Like a massive Infection. What do you think of this? Would it play well? Suggestions?? Improvements?

i think promethean need to be in halo infinate but also the flood must be in it in the campaigh
so that instead of prometheans just fighting normal humans and covenant
so we can see a true battle of prometheans and flood
cus prometheans were made to counter the flood so to not see the flood where prometheans were was disapointing