Forerunner Vision ohhs and Awes

When I first heard that Halo 4 was bringing AAs back I wasn’t too excited. However, after reading some of the clarifications on these abilities my thoughts have eased a tad. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still not 100% on the idea of them, but one caught my eye, Forerunner Vision. I’m extremely interested to see how this one turns out. From what I’ve read it acts as a pulse (Somewhat like radar) and allows you a better vision of enemies, possibly outlining them like in ODST…not too sure how accurate this is though.

My question(s) to yall is, What are your thoughts on Forerunner Vision?
Have you found any other information on it you can share?
How do you think it’ll work?

in the sparkast, it was described as a sonar radar

> in the sparkast, it was described as a sonar radar

Still kinda guessing if it’ll effect the HUD visually or just act as UAV from CoD.
ie. outlining bodies up to a certain distance…

Yup, it pulses but also reveals your location to other players so that they are aware of you. This is supposed to counter act the acts of camping.

I’ll just leave the Sparkast here for you guys out of the loop or for those who want to listen to it again.

Here you go =)

Welcome to Waypoint KingMosquito :slight_smile:

> Yup, it pulses but also reveals your location to other players so that they are aware of you. This is supposed to counter act the acts of camping.
>
> I’ll just leave the Sparkast here for you guys out of the loop or for those who want to listen to it again.
>
> Here you go =)
>
>
> Welcome to Waypoint KingMosquito :slight_smile:

Awesome…and thanks