Forerunner Vision counters Camo?

With the whole rock, paper and scissors mantality to H4’s design, what do you guys think of this as a possibility? I’m betting that Forerunner Vision is going to be the saving grace against shotgun campers.

I do not know why anyone would want to turn on AC, jam the radar to give themselves away, causing others to either blow the room up or avoid it entirely.

Though I could see it being possible for it to be used to help find them. We’ll need more info from 343i to be sure. :slight_smile:

Because 20 red dots on your radar isn’t enough of a warning?

> I do not know why anyone would want to turn on AC, jam the radar to give themselves away, causing others to either blow the room up or avoid it entirely.
>
> Though I could see it being possible for it to be used to help find them. We’ll need more info from 343i to be sure. :slight_smile:

I think Camo is mostly to just help with getting the first shot off against an opponent, like Hologram. It’s really unlikely for a player engaged in combat to spot a slow moving invisible guy since he’s totally focused on his opponent.

Also, the radar jamming is really helpful for moving quickly in a base without the enemy knowing just what dot is the Camo player. In order to do that without Camo, the person has to crouch walk, which is noticably slower than just running with camo turned on.

Anyway, about teh Forerunner Vision…

> > I do not know why anyone would want to turn on AC, jam the radar to give themselves away, causing others to either blow the room up or avoid it entirely.
> >
> > Though I could see it being possible for it to be used to help find them. We’ll need more info from 343i to be sure. :slight_smile:
>
> I think Camo is mostly to just help with getting the first shot off against an opponent, like Hologram. It’s really unlikely for a player engaged in combat to spot a slow moving invisible guy since he’s totally focused on his opponent.
>
> Also, the radar jamming is really helpful for moving quickly in a base without the enemy knowing just what dot is the Camo player. In order to do that without Camo, the person has to crouch walk, which is noticably slower than just running with camo turned on.
>
> Anyway, about teh Forerunner Vision…

Based on info 343i clarified, it doesn’t have a big enough range for it to be used in distant targets, and would be best useful on closer targets. Plus, you let everyone around you know you’re there by giving off a sound.

It can help you find a shotgun camper if he’s really there. But if you’re trying to find that invisible DMR or Sniper user, you’ll need to run up to get closer, or simply avoid the fight altogether. Whether or not this finds a Camo’d target is not known yet. :frowning: It would be cool if it did.

maybe you could see invisible players with it…
I think it works the opposite way…
camo is completely unseen with the forruner vision…but jetpack makes you see the invis player from above…similar to reach where you stand infront of glass…and you are obviosly visible

Maybe they’re removing the radar jam thing because if this.

If so, I’m down. Though I’ll never see myself using FV

Want more discussion on zis.