Forerunner Vehicles

With all this hubbub about the new forerunner weapons, I haven’t heard much talk about what (if any) forerunner vehicles we might have. I, personally, would love to see a forerunner falcon-type vehicle that plays sort of like the STAG helicopter from Saints Row 3. What types of forerunner vehicles would you like to see?

A fast Forerunner transport land vehicle, a bit like the Mongoose would be sweet.

> With all this hubbub about the new forerunner weapons, I haven’t heard much talk about what (if any) forerunner vehicles we might have. I, personally, would love to see a forerunner falcon-type vehicle that plays sort of like the STAG helicopter from Saints Row 3. What types of forerunner vehicles would you like to see?

You nailed it with the STAG. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-BZJ8JA1IOne of the best vehicles of all time.

I made up a Forerunner atv, that is more of a motorcycle, and has a razor sharp nose. It seats four people, and has a speed booster that sends it through enemy attacks.

I don’t think they need vehicles considering they’re faster than any vehicle in the game and can also teleport.

I think Frankie said that the new enemies would add to the weapon as well as the vehicle sandbox. Can’t wait to see them!

A light cycle from tron.

A gondola.

> > With all this hubbub about the new forerunner weapons, I haven’t heard much talk about what (if any) forerunner vehicles we might have. I, personally, would love to see a forerunner falcon-type vehicle that plays sort of like the STAG helicopter from Saints Row 3. What types of forerunner vehicles would you like to see?
>
> You nailed it with the STAG. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-BZJ8JA1IOne of the best vehicles of all time.
>
> I made up a Forerunner atv, that is more of a motorcycle, and has a razor sharp nose. It seats four people, and has a speed booster that sends it through enemy attacks.

I could also see something similar to the Jetbike from Saints row, with regards to a smaller ground based vehicle.

Most of all, if they do make forerunner vehicles, I think they need to look more like the weapons than like the forerunners themselves (and I think, logically, they would) and they need to do that really cool assemble dealy…

> I don’t think they need vehicles considering they’re faster than any vehicle in the game and can also teleport.

I meant for you to drive, but it might be cool if you could deactivate the A.I. that controls a “vehicle”, or otherwise “kill” it, but you could hop in and start using it.

We’ve already heard that the guns will change slightly when YOU pick them up from when a Promethean uses them simply because of how intelligently they’re made.

> > I don’t think they need vehicles considering they’re faster than any vehicle in the game and can also teleport.
>
> I meant for you to drive, but it might be cool if you could deactivate the A.I. that controls a “vehicle”, or otherwise “kill” it, but you could hop in and start using it.
>
> We’ve already heard that the guns will change slightly when YOU pick them up from when a Promethean uses them simply because of how intelligently they’re made.

I know, but that doesn’t really make sense. If they don’t need vehicles then there wouldn’t be any for Chief to drive in the first place.

> > > I don’t think they need vehicles considering they’re faster than any vehicle in the game and can also teleport.
> >
> > I meant for you to drive, but it might be cool if you could deactivate the A.I. that controls a “vehicle”, or otherwise “kill” it, but you could hop in and start using it.
> >
> > We’ve already heard that the guns will change slightly when YOU pick them up from when a Promethean uses them simply because of how intelligently they’re made.
>
> I know, but that doesn’t really make sense. If they don’t need vehicles then there wouldn’t be any for Chief to drive in the first place.

I was more thinking that a potential form they might take would be like a vehicle, yanno? As in, the “vehicle” would be an actual forerunner… Given Cortana’s unprecedented familiarity with forerunner systems, maybe she might be able to “hack” these A.I.s that have taken the forms of vehicles and allow you to use them… might be cool!

> > With all this hubbub about the new forerunner weapons, I haven’t heard much talk about what (if any) forerunner vehicles we might have. I, personally, would love to see a forerunner falcon-type vehicle that plays sort of like the STAG helicopter from Saints Row 3. What types of forerunner vehicles would you like to see?
>
> You nailed it with the STAG. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-BZJ8JA1IOne of the best vehicles of all time.
>
> I made up a Forerunner atv, that is more of a motorcycle, and has a razor sharp nose. It seats four people, and has a speed booster that sends it through enemy attacks.

Wow!

I want a forerunner vehicle that has a little horn that makes a noise like beep beep; but instead of a horn it has a gun and instead of making a noise like beep beep it makes death

What if the vehicle was in pieces when you approach it, but then you grab the handlebar and it just assembles itself beneath you.

War Sphinx

the forerunner tank, it was cut from halo 2, there was going to be a mc lvl after sacred icon that introduced grave mind, where you were fighting him, it was cut but the gondala on sacred icon was part of its geometry (like 1/4) it was sposed to be super fast and powerful but you know you were going to be fighting gravemind so you needed it, also what better vehicle to fight the sphere form the trailer?

> I want a forerunner vehicle that has a little horn that makes a noise like beep beep; but instead of a horn it has a gun and instead of making a noise like beep beep it makes death

well said sir.

Dreadnought.
It’d be like elephants on halo 3’s sandtrap, mobile and indestructible bases.
(I’m not really sure how this would actually work)

Or flying tanks.

> War Sphinx

DIS DIS DIS!!! PL0XZ

I don’t want just one Forerunner vehicle. I want 2-3 Forerunner vehicles. Heading into irrational territory: I want a transport forerunner flying vehicle, a fast transport ground vehicle, a combat-focused slower tank-ish vehicle, and a slower combat-focused flying vehicle.