Forerunner packmaster, vehicles etc

Video here

Saw this on Youtube what do you guys think of these designs? I honestly think many of these should have made it into the game especially the vehicles and the boss at the end of the video. The vehicles with the attachments could have worked really well for warzone acting as support/artillery for their team assuming they weren’t meant to be massive. I also noticed that the pack master seems to have elite hands, maybe we’ll get to see new versions of the knight made from other species at some point. Not to mention that the Cavalier looks pretty awsome.

The Cavalier looks like it was an early concept for the Warden Eternal. The others, I’m not really feeling. They stretch my imagination a bit too much. I can deal with some of the Forerunner space magic weirdness, but the concepts there look a little too far-fetched, even for 343 Forerunner designs.

Link to the Imgur album of concepts featured in the video.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> The Cavalier looks like it was an early concept for the Warden Eternal. The others, I’m not really feeling. They stretch my imagination a bit too much. I can deal with some of the Forerunner space magic weirdness, but the concepts there look a little too far-fetched, even for 343 Forerunner designs.
>
> Link to the Imgur album of concepts featured in the video.

True but having more for the forerunners would be nice my only real gripe with 343’s design here are that most of the enemies are still using the skull face like the knights, kind of why I would have liked to have seen the packmaster in the game since it doesn’t seem to fall into that category.