Forerunner Grenade Launcher

I had this idea about a kind of forerunner grenade launcher just a bit ago. What If you had a Slipspace forerunner Grenade launcher. It could fire off a single plasmalike grenade into a minute slipspace portal. It could lock onto a target like the Plasma Launcher and stick to the Target. The Damage would be lower than that of a regular plasma grenade. The Lock-on of the grenade would be about to Medium range. That way it wouldnt overpower the human Grenade launcher should it be included.

What do you think and what Ideas do you have if there is a forerunner grenade launcher?

I really don’t like the ‘lock on’ idea. But I do want something different, especially if forerunner weapons are present. To be honest, I’m looking forward to some kind of ‘ice launcher’, like a weapon that , when shot and the projectile makes contact with another player, he slows down about 5% with every landed shot.

> I really don’t like the ‘lock on’ idea. But I do want something different, especially if forerunner weapons are present. To be honest, I’m looking forward to some kind of ‘ice launcher’, like a weapon that , when shot and the projectile makes contact with another player, he slows down about 5% with every landed shot.

what about damage though. this ice launcher would have to do some damage if it were to compete with the human grenade launcher and the concussion rifle(if it returns, which i see as being more likely than the brute shot).