Forerunner destroyer commendation

So i have killed about a 10 wardens already in wzff but the progress tracker seems to be stuck on 0/10 for the warden slayer it is the last one i need so is this a bug or something??

Are you sure you haven’t just completed commendation level 4 (7/7 Wardens) meaning you’re now on 0/10 for the final level?

You also need to get the kill shot on the warden, not just the takedown medal.

Yeah, you get a medal if you do, was it 1% damage but to get progress in the commendation you need the very last damage.

> 2533274827427710;3:
> You also need to get the kill shot on the warden, not just the takedown medal.

True, you need to be the one who really “kills” the Warden. It can be difficult but you will get there eventually.

that’s the toughest part of the Warden commendation. Firefight is definitely helping, but there is no way to guarantee without playing with a full party and them letting you assassinate him while they move on to the next one

Lol that is hard to do when you play with randoms most of the time well lets hope on some lucky shots then

> 2533274806711091;2:
> Are you sure you haven’t just completed commendation level 4 (7/7 Wardens) meaning you’re now on 0/10 for the final level?

And no i completed 4 a day or 2 back so i killed 10 more with the team i just dont get the kill

You need the final shot on the Warden to have it count toward the commendation (as stated before). Best options are shooting him with a tank at the right moment or using a spartan laser. Firefight works great for this. It’s challenging, especially with a bunch of Spartans around trying to get the final shot on it as well.

Just keep at it, it took me awhile before I got a bit of progression. Wzff really helps

Tough commendation, but possible. I found the Plasma Caster (or any of its upgraded variants) is awesome for taking Warden down and you getting credit for it.