Forerunner Combat Skin Vehicle/Power Up

I was thinking about ways to implement a Forerunner Combat Skins in to halo 5 or even Halo 6 and then it came to me. It could act like a power up/Vehicle. Now, bare with me for a moment imagine having the armor laying on the map for anyone to pick up and use. When someone walks next to it and presses X, or what ever their use bottom is, it forms around them on top of their MJOLNIR(seeing how Combat skins can do that). Having it be like this in Campaign would allow Chief to keep his great green armor(as many fans never want that to change) and still allowed him to use armor he’s wanted to try since Halo CE.

Once activated the player will be pushed to 3rd person like a vehicle, it will make the player much fast(maybe having them floating slightly off the ground) and much more durable. The armor could have many abilities that could replace standard ones as well as SP or just make them more powerful. The suit could also come with its own weapons however I think it would be more balanced if you were only using the weapons you have on hand or that you pick up. This could also allow Forerunner weapons to have a bit of a bonus when being used with the Suit. AKA infinite ammo, higher damage, weapon combinations, etc.

These could work as power vehicles like tanks on BTB maps.

Or they could bring back elites, make forerunners playable in multiplayer and we have ourselves some more customization options. I think that will be pretty cool

> 2533274974984138;2:
> Or they could bring back elites, make forerunners playable in multiplayer and we have ourselves some more customization options. I think that will be pretty cool

That would make Spartans and elites look on par with forerunners which would be ridiculously inaccurate, Prometheans Soldiers are another story. If you want to talk about bring back elites as a Playable race than go to one of the 400 threads dedicated to just that.

> 2533274825160595;3:
> > 2533274974984138;2:
> > Or they could bring back elites, make forerunners playable in multiplayer and we have ourselves some more customization options. I think that will be pretty cool
>
>
> That would make Spartans and elites look on par with forerunners which would be ridiculously inaccurate, Prometheans Soldiers are another story. If you want to talk about bring back elites as a Playable race than go to one of the 400 threads dedicated to just that.

I’m not here to campaign for elites in multiplayer. I just said what I thought would be a cool idea in multiplayer with forerunners. And yes, I was referring to the soilders because it would be weird playing as Knights.

> 2533274974984138;4:
> > 2533274825160595;3:
> > > 2533274974984138;2:
> > > Or they could bring back elites, make forerunners playable in multiplayer and we have ourselves some more customization options. I think that will be pretty cool
> >
> >
> > That would make Spartans and elites look on par with forerunners which would be ridiculously inaccurate, Prometheans Soldiers are another story. If you want to talk about bring back elites as a Playable race than go to one of the 400 threads dedicated to just that.
>
>
> I’m not here to campaign for elites in multiplayer. I just said what I thought would be a cool idea in multiplayer with forerunners. And yes, I was referring to the soilders because it would be weird playing as Knights.

That is still a very different topic than mine. There is also are no reason why making them playable would make it so we couldn’t have Forerunner Combats skins as a Vehicle/Power Up.

If forerunner combat skins would be presented as they are in canon I don’t think one could even scratch them with human and covenant weaponry.

> 2533274824409174;6:
> If forerunner combat skins would be presented as they are in canon I don’t think one could even scratch them with human and covenant weaponry.

Well MJOLNIR and Energy Shields durability aren’t presented as they are in Canon so i don’t see that as being that big of a problem. They could just give them health similar to a tank. And they can definitely make them more balanced in MP than in Campaign. They also don’t need to be on par with the Didact’s as I’m sure his Combat Skin is a much higher class than a standard warrior servant’s or builder security’s.