Forerunner colors combination?

I just got FOTUS Helmet (I had already got the body) and I would like to make it more Forerunner !
But I can’t find the colors combination, I don’t know if I should choose silver/steel as primary and orange or blue as second. And another thing is the visor.
Thoughts?

Find a photo of a Knight and look at the head area. The head is basically a hornless FOTUS so look at the colors and try to find a visor that best matches the darkened area with their actual face. Then look at the overall body and try to find some colors that match that.

> 2535414896349079;2:
> Find a photo of a Knight and look at the head area. The head is basically a hornless FOTUS so look at the colors and try to find a visor that best matches the darkened area with their actual face. Then look at the overall body and try to find some colors that match that.

I’ve never seen it before ! Thanks man !

I’d use steel as the primary,gunmetal for the secondary,as for the visor,a shade of blue(resolute might work) orange(not sure which one is closer to that color)…use the standard FOTUS.

Good luck in your attempt.

> 2533274959808298;4:
> I’d use steel as the primary,gunmetal for the secondary,as for the visor,a shade of blue(resolute might work) orange(not sure which one is closer to that color)…use the standard FOTUS.
>
> Good luck in your attempt.

thanks mate, I will try this :smiley:

Unicorns are generally white.

> 2533274891841289;6:
> Unicorns are generally white.

LOOOL you made my day

> 2533274885566464;7:
> > 2533274891841289;6:
> > Unicorns are generally white.
>
>