Forerunner and Covenant

Will their weapons be shown in a video too like the UNSC weapons?

IF i am late on this then i honestly apologise.

If there isnt, do you guys think there should be?

Edit: And what type of weapons do you guys expect to see?

Maybe closer to launch but no, that was the first weaponry video

There will be eventually.

Yea, BS angel said that they were going to do a video of both Covenant and Promethean weapons coming “soonish” as she said but i predict that the next weapons video will come out next month.

> Will their weapons be shown in a video too like the UNSC weapons?
>
> IF i am late on this then i honestly apologise.
>
> If there isnt, do you guys think there should be?

Hopefully, I liked the wub wub.

> Yea, BS angel said that they were going to do a video of both Covenant and Promethean weapons coming “soonish” as she said but i predict that the next weapons video will come out next month.

Thanks for the info mate. :slight_smile:

> > Yea, BS angel said that they were going to do a video of both Covenant and Promethean weapons coming “soonish” as she said but i predict that the next weapons video will come out next month.
>
> Thanks for the info mate. :slight_smile:

Man you forgot one of the key parts of what she said. She also said that the next time they do the covenant and promethean weapons, they MIGHT be shown on a brand new map.

> > > Yea, BS angel said that they were going to do a video of both Covenant and Promethean weapons coming “soonish” as she said but i predict that the next weapons video will come out next month.
> >
> > Thanks for the info mate. :slight_smile:
>
> Man you forgot one of the key parts of what she said. She also said that the next time they do the covenant and promethean weapons, they MIGHT be shown on a brand new map.

Even better.

> > > > Yea, BS angel said that they were going to do a video of both Covenant and Promethean weapons coming “soonish” as she said but i predict that the next weapons video will come out next month.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the info mate. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Man you forgot one of the key parts of what she said. She also said that the next time they do the covenant and promethean weapons, they MIGHT be shown on a brand new map.
>
> Even better.

I know, i don’t know if i am more excited to see the new weapons or the chance of seeing a new map. I can say i am very excited for the next video.

if you got onto the Halo wiki they show leaked graphic desighns of what looks like a forerunner Plasma repeater mix, and some other huge one the size of a crate that i can only guess is ballistic weaponry, and another thats a confirmed sniper rifle that looks alot like the light rifle, my point is is that there still in development and there giving little “taste tests” to keep us wanting more, and keep us from getting bored.

i just hope they make alot of forerunner basic weaponry like a forerunner SMG/LMG/GL, and i neam a GL thats moderatly difficult to use like the one in the UNSCs Armory.

(Update, the huge box one is the fully automatic one and the other was a beta form of light rifle, also there is promethean MP grenades, there basically prisms that are explosive)