Forearm/Leg Armor Names

In this video, you can see all the forearm and leg armor. What bothers me is the names that they give the wrist and legs. Instead of having the name of the set, it says stuff like Outer-Plated, Locking, Contoured, etc. Why couldn’t they just give them names that matched the helmets and torsos and shoulders, like EVA, CIO , GUNGNIR? Some, like Recruit and Mark VI are like that, but most others aren’t. It gets rather difficult trying to match a full set of armor. For example, the CIO arm pieces are called Inner-plated, while the legs are called Over-locking (I know this because those pieces all have WEB skin, which is exclusive to the CIO armor). Why did they do that?

Pretty sure they were just placeholder names, but I don’t know for certain.

EDIT: Also, I’m still unsure of whether or not the skins will be exclusive to certain armor sets. That video suggests they are, but it could just be for demonstration purposes.

> Pretty sure they were just placeholder names, but I don’t know for certain.
>
> EDIT: Also, I’m still unsure of whether or not the skins will be exclusive to certain armor sets. That video suggests they are, but it could just be for demonstration purposes.

Really hope they aren’t armor exclusive.

It could be a place holder for the names, or it could be just that it has nothing to do with the armo just like in reach.