Forced team color

Please get rid of it 343.

god no, if i wanted to play call of duty, i’d play call of duty. this is halo, and team colors are one of the trademarks of halo’s matchmaking.

> god no.

Care to specify why you want it?

refer to my edited comment above.

nope.avi

What do you suggest instead?

> god no, if i wanted to play call of duty, i’d play call of duty. this is halo, and team colors are one of the trademarks of halo’s matchmaking.

I mean forge.

Oh, cant you disable teams or something in the forge settings (not sure about this but it might be true)

> Oh, cant you disable teams or something in the forge settings (not sure about this but it might be true)

Don’t think so, i’ve tried.

> > god no, if i wanted to play call of duty, i’d play call of duty. this is halo, and team colors are one of the trademarks of halo’s matchmaking.
>
> I mean forge.

ah, well then i agree.

> > > god no, if i wanted to play call of duty, i’d play call of duty. this is halo, and team colors are one of the trademarks of halo’s matchmaking.
> >
> > I mean forge.
>
> ah, well then i agree.

You should’ve known i meant forge in the first place, after all we are in the forge forum.

I think he thought you might have posted this in the wrong forum…

> I think he thought you might have posted this in the wrong forum…

Meh, maybe.

im pretty certain theres a setting for it, at least in infection.

I wouldnt mind having my own secondary color in team games :slight_smile:

Hmm, team colors have always bugged me, ever since Halo 3. Halo 2’s were grittier and darker, but Halo 3 and especially Halo: Reach’s team colors are too bright and silly looking. They’re unfair as well.

In Invasion yes, MM they should stay in. Customs it should be an option

Guys, hes talking about forge.

And if i’m right about that, yes please.