Forced crouch when meleeing or being melee'd

Have 343i addressed or acknowledged this issue when you have Toggle Crouch enabled?

In case anyone doesn’t know what I mean, Halo 5 has this bizarre habit of making you crouch when you connect with a melee and sometimes when you get melee’d. This has the effect of somewhat screwing you over if you use Toggle Crouch as your base movement speed is suddenly messed with when you’re forced into crouch.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve never seen nor heard of this. Video evidence?

Never happened to me and I have used both settings

> 2533274809541057;2:
> I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve never seen nor heard of this. Video evidence?

Unless they stealth-fixed it, I’ll switch it back on tonight and see if I can’t get some recordings. I’ve both won and lost fights because of it.

I’ll try to get both ends of it.

Only happens when you accidentally press down on the stick. I do the same thing. Its not a bug.

i have this happen to me. ive had the problem since launch, i just adjusted and it was fine but still kinda annoying

> 2533274869876023;5:
> Only happens when you accidentally press down on the stick. I do the same thing. Its not a bug.

good to know

> 2533274869876023;5:
> Only happens when you accidentally press down on the stick. I do the same thing. Its not a bug.

Not with what I’ve been seeing. If this was the case I’d have had this issue in previous Halo games and I did not, and I’ve always played on Toggle until H5. Even in the beta I didn’t have this issue.

> 2533274827546373;8:
> > 2533274869876023;5:
> > Only happens when you accidentally press down on the stick. I do the same thing. Its not a bug.
>
>
> Not with what I’ve been seeing. If this was the case I’d have had this issue in previous Halo games and I did not, and I’ve always played on Toggle until H5. Even in the beta I didn’t have this issue.

Relax your hands and you wont have an issue.