Force killcam after being betrayed

Cheers,

could it improve the betrayal-system to see a killcam every time you get betrayed?
I mean,you know that, some guy do it on purpose, others accidental - especially in Heavies.

So maybe, if you could see how the situation happened through the eyes of your murderer, it would make it more fair when you kick someone out of the game.

Followed by this, the chance to kick someone out might not be random anymore. It should be standard - but you have to watch the killcam and then decide.

As much as I could see that being useful, I doubt they’re going to make any changes to Halo 4 at this point. Other than Playlist updates it’s pretty much run it’s course.

> As much as I could see that being useful, I doubt they’re going to make any changes to Halo 4 at this point. Other than Playlist updates it’s pretty much run it’s course.

True.
But it would do good as a secondary beta test (alpha) to find out what people like, right?
find what the people want. Give it to them in the next halo. Make money. Simple.
I like the idea. Personally, I think it would decrease accidential betrayal booting.

It would be pointless. You’re playing Heavies which is even more casual than BTB. Most players in the playlist will press boot the second they have the chance. What would you do anyway if it was on purpose? Fight back further harming your team score?
Don’t get me wrong, it would be useful for players with some maturity but if you have the chance to boot, its because they’ve made several betrayals already. Your choice to boot or not. Even if on accident they are kind of hampering the team.

> > As much as I could see that being useful, I doubt they’re going to make any changes to Halo 4 at this point. Other than Playlist updates it’s pretty much run it’s course.
>
> True.
> But it would do good as a secondary beta test (alpha) to find out what people like, right?
> find what the people want. Give it to them in the next halo. Make money. Simple.
> I like the idea. Personally, I think it would decrease accidential betrayal booting.

I doubt it would decrease it by a large margin but any decrease in betrayals is a victory in itself I suppose.

Very, very good idea!
I am often like: “Hm… Did he do this on purpose? Better dont kick him…”
Especially when you killed me :slight_smile:

I’d love to see that implemented in future titles, would love to see it in Halo 4 on the Master Chief Collection.

^
Leave H4 as it is.

Well, then this thread better should be moved to the Guardians forum?

Even though H4 still offers the opportunity for “testing” certain things.

That’s a really good idea.

Most trolls are blatant, but some hide it well. This would help us to know which.

Yers Please

I think this is a fantastic idea. I am almost upset I didn’t think of it.

Nothing is more infuriating than being purposely betrayed, imo.