Force DLC downloads

Could you imagine if in halo 5 they had free DLC but you could keep playing even without downloading it? That would cause further player division and ultimately make free DLC pointless. Halo Reach needs this but you haven’t done that, but please 343 force downloads for DLC with H3 Backwards comparability.

I would prefer if they did not. Cause I dont enjoy playing halo reach DLC anymore so I just have it uninstalled. Dont force me to play bad maps that I dont like. I usually dont encourage quiting but if DLC maps bacame forced I would start quiting a lot. Quit out of every DLC maps.

> 2535467913450417;2:
> I would prefer if they did not. Cause I dont enjoy playing halo reach DLC anymore so I just have it uninstalled. Dont force me to play bad maps that I dont like. I usually dont encourage quiting but if DLC maps bacame forced I would start quiting a lot. Quit out of every DLC maps.

Not even the Anniversary map pack DLC??! Even then I thought Highlands was a great BTB map!!

> 2533274903727694;3:
> > 2535467913450417;2:
> > I would prefer if they did not. Cause I dont enjoy playing halo reach DLC anymore so I just have it uninstalled. Dont force me to play bad maps that I dont like. I usually dont encourage quiting but if DLC maps bacame forced I would start quiting a lot. Quit out of every DLC maps.
>
> Not even the Anniversary map pack DLC??! Even then I thought Highlands was a great BTB map!!

Some I like but some I hate. I wish we could pick and choose like in CS GO

i love halo so much that i just deal with bad maps and adapt and make the best of it! keeps it interesting! Love having variety of maps!

Yeah, I agree with this. Stops the player base from dividing and dying.

All halo maps are fine, so I think it’s a good idea to give all the dlc.