For those with 4 GB Xbox's, come in..

Are you planing to download disc 2 to a flash drive?

If so,

Do you know if file share is possible with a flash dirve?

Like say there is an awesome new infection map that is released by the community through file share, will I be able to download it if I do not have a “hard” drive?

You better get a hard drive sometime. Playing a game installed to a USB actually is a lot slow than playing from a hard drive. And how to you manage with today’s games with a 4 GB hard drive.

I have used an 8 GB flash drive to run Forza, Fifa 13, and Skyrim… The only issue I ever had with corruption and slowness was with Battlefield 3.

Has run smoothly for the most part, I hope it Halo 4 will run ok.

> You better get a hard drive sometime. Playing a game installed to a USB actually is a lot slow than playing from a hard drive. And how to you manage with today’s games with a 4 GB hard drive.

Here you will see that some usb’s actually beat out the HDD in boot times , and are comparable in installation time and read/write

Live long USB’s !

> > You better get a hard drive sometime. Playing a game installed to a USB actually is a lot slow than playing from a hard drive. And how to you manage with today’s games with a 4 GB hard drive.
>
> Here you will see that some usb’s actually beat out the HDD in boot times , and are comparable in installation time and read/write
>
> Live long USB’s !
>
> http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/fastest-usb-flash-drives-for-xbox-360_Page-3

Oh God yes!

I didn’t even know you could install a game on a flash drive, last time i tried, it didn’t let me.

I have a 120GB hdd, so i’ll install both disks, I hate it when I scratch my disk and i can never play some campaign missions again.

> Are you planing to download disc 2 to a flash drive?
>
>
> If so,
>
> Do you know if file share is possible with a flash dirve?
>
> Like say there is an awesome new infection map that is released by the community through file share, will I be able to download it if I do not have a “hard” drive?

What infection map?

> I didn’t even know you could install a game on a flash drive, last time i tried, it didn’t let me.
>
> I have a 120GB hdd, so i’ll install both disks, I hate it when I scratch my disk and i can never play some campaign missions again.

I don’t think you can unless you download it from the Marketplace.