For those who STILL believe in a public beta

So by now MOST of us know there will not be a public beta as confirmed by 343 industries. I have seen a couple threads in the past few days questioning why there isn’t a beta and how 343i will eventually release one. I just wanted to give those who still believe there will be a public beta reassurance that there will not be from a quote.

> Halo 4
> A word of warning: Halo 4 will not have an open Beta. Any website or individual claiming to hand out Halo 4 Beta keys is trying to trick you into divulging your personal information. Please remember, we will never ask you for your account credentials and you should never divulge your personal information.

This quote was taken from Halo 4’s Facebook page and it was posted about 40 minutes ago. If you don’t believe me, go check it out. I’m posting this on the Halo 4 forums to provide even more recent proof that there will be no such public beta in the future.

We all get to enjoy Halo 4 come November 6th. I hope this resolved any remaining confusion. Cheers.

I don’t think anyone actually believes it, in the MLG videos they said that their internal beta ended…

> So by now MOST of us know there will not be a public beta as confirmed by 343 industries. I have seen a couple threads in the past few days questioning why there isn’t a beta and how 343i will eventually release one. I just wanted to give those who still believe there will be a public beta reassurance that there will not be from a quote.
>
>
>
>
>
> > Halo 4
> > A word of warning: Halo 4 will not have an open Beta. Any website or individual claiming to hand out Halo 4 Beta keys is trying to trick you into divulging your personal information. Please remember, we will never ask you for your account credentials and you should never divulge your personal information.
>
> This quote was taken from Halo 4’s Facebook page and it was posted about 40 minutes ago. If you don’t believe me, go check it out. I’m posting this on the Halo 4 forums to provide even more recent proof that there will be no such public beta in the future.
>
>
> We all get to enjoy Halo 4 come November 6th. I hope this resolved any remaining confusion. Cheers.

well i got a one word answer for that : -Yoink- was really hoping for it