For those who say Halo is dying.

Everytime you say it is dying…you make it die.
How? Well if you keep making posts saying it is dying, it makes people lose hope…so they leave…and don’t come back.
How can we stop it dying?
Stop saying it is dying.
Why do people hate Halo now?
Well.
A lot of people seemingly still hate Halo…because it’s no longer made by Bungie.
Do they forget that Bungie dropped Halo just after -yoink-ing up its law with Reach?
343i have picked this game up and are returning it to its former glory.
But if we keep saying it is dying, the community and 343 will slow down.
Is 343i killing Halo?
No.
The community is dividing for no reason and THAT is what is killing this franchise.
Not 343, the fans.
The community splits on EVERYTHING that happens.
Sprint or no Sprint. Spartan Abilities or no Spartan Abilities. Halo 4 failed or Halo 4 succeeded.
"It’s dying, look at Halo 4"
Halo 4 didn’t fail…
It sold 9.5 million units…and 3.6 million units in the first week.
That’s not a fail!
Halo Reach did sell more but it only sold by 0.21 million more…that isn’t much of a gap!
"343 is the only reason the series is dying"
Really?
If we look back, what changed the franchise the most?
Reach.
People say Reach was a good game…and it was.
Bungie is a good company.
However, they are the ones who added armor abilities including sprint! Not 343!
They added evade with is basically thrusters but on the ground…
And don’t forget, 343i removed some of the poison Bungie made.
Like what? Armor Lock.

Thanks for reading this rant, I got annoyed looking at forums posts and made this.
-Spartan ST37

We stop it by saying, “Spartans never die”

> 2535409103705542;2:
> We stop it by saying, “Spartans never die”

They’re just…missing in action.

> 2533274924290830;1:
> Everytime you say it is dying…you make it die.
> How? Well if you keep making posts saying it is dying, it makes people lose hope…so they leave…and don’t come back.

Appreciate the concern. But a couple posts here or there isn’t going to make or break this game. Heck, even the devs barely read these forums.

> 2533274792068284;4:
> > 2533274924290830;1:
> > Everytime you say it is dying…you make it die.
> > How? Well if you keep making posts saying it is dying, it makes people lose hope…so they leave…and don’t come back.
>
>
> Appreciate the concern. But a couple posts here or there isn’t going to make or break this game. Heck, even the devs barely read these forums.

If people ‘see’ that so many are against the game, they can end up losing hope…so they leave. Killing the game.

> 2533274924290830;5:
> > 2533274792068284;4:
> > > 2533274924290830;1:
> > > Everytime you say it is dying…you make it die.
> > > How? Well if you keep making posts saying it is dying, it makes people lose hope…so they leave…and don’t come back.
> >
> >
> > Appreciate the concern. But a couple posts here or there isn’t going to make or break this game. Heck, even the devs barely read these forums.
>
>
> If people ‘see’ that so many are against the game, they can end up losing hope…so they leave. Killing the game.

If people ‘see’ that so many are against the game, then that means they’re online reading about the game rather than playing it. I read the community updates, but I hardly touched the forums until Reach. Reach is when I started to seriously have a problem with Halo’s gameplay.

> 2533274946634226;6:
> > 2533274924290830;5:
> > > 2533274792068284;4:
> > > > 2533274924290830;1:
> > > > Everytime you say it is dying…you make it die.
> > > > How? Well if you keep making posts saying it is dying, it makes people lose hope…so they leave…and don’t come back.
> > >
> > >
> > > Appreciate the concern. But a couple posts here or there isn’t going to make or break this game. Heck, even the devs barely read these forums.
> >
> >
> > If people ‘see’ that so many are against the game, they can end up losing hope…so they leave. Killing the game.
>
>
> If people ‘see’ that so many are against the game, then that means they’re online reading about the game rather than playing it. I read the community updates, but I hardly touched the forums until Reach. Reach is when I started to seriously have a problem with Halo’s gameplay.

I don’t think a single person has ever come into these forums with a completely “blank slate” and had their opinion formed for them by something they read here (that would be really sad for anyone that’s ever happened to).