For those who didnt get their spec codes...

I have two up for grabs if anyone wants them. I’ll be giving them away at my own discretion.

i would very much like one if you would be kind enough to throw it my way!

Sure thing, PM me your GT and ill send you one tomorrow :slight_smile:

Could I pretty please have the other? my gamertag is Puck Hodges :slight_smile:

Good on you : ) More of these threads are always nice.

Sure thing mate, I’ll send it to you tomorrow. Thanks for the comment Bob, I ordered LE and now that 343i has patched the game, my girlfriend has all the specializations too. So now we don’t need our codes, hence the giveaway :slight_smile:

Very nice : )

Just seen lots of problems with it and plenty of ‘do this and do that’ threads, which I can’t help myself but to jump into, so it’s nice to seem them around.

Just wanna say it’s cool to see such nice people still live in the halo community.

I’m about to level lock at 70, I’d appreciate a code!

gt: DarkAvenger1337

Well if anyone else feels so generous, I could use one too. I bought an xbox specifically for halo4 and being level capped at 70 is lame. Hit me up.

Game Tag: InaneRainbow0

> Well if anyone else feels so generous, I could use one too. I bought an xbox specifically for halo4 and being level capped at 70 is lame. Hit me up.
>
> Game Tag: InaneRainbow0

you just bought an xbox for the first time just to play halo 4 only? ok…

> > Well if anyone else feels so generous, I could use one too. I bought an xbox specifically for halo4 and being level capped at 70 is lame. Hit me up.
> >
> > Game Tag: InaneRainbow0
>
> you just bought an xbox for the first time just to play halo 4 only? ok…

Absolutely. Not a big fan of consoles, just been a big fan of halo for a while. I bought the first xbox, just to play the original halo when it came out, too.

Hi Nero Link,

Do you have any codes left, I live in the UK and with have no way of getting our hands on these codes, we always get left out, it’s like we don’t exist

Hi guys,

Sorry, I don’t have any more codes left. I’d encourage anyone who does to give them out for the people who didn’t get a code. :slight_smile: