For those who complain about lack of info

Have you forgotten E3? That is when every game company shows their new material they been working on and try to rack in a large audience. That is probably what 343 is doing is simply giving us enough to keep up the hype and then releasing a whole bunch of info at E3 to try and wow us all into the idea. So be patient, I’m tired about people complaining about lack of info and holding it against the company. I’m tired of people complaining in general.

When is E3 by the way? i always end up missing it but i saw somewhere Frank O’Connor said more info would be released before E3.

We are also getting ALOT of info in the next OXM issue.

> When is E3 by the way? i always end up missing it but i saw somewhere Frank O’Connor said more info would be released before E3.

June 5-7
OT: I 100% agree. Info will come.

It’s not so much the lack of info concerning me, but the sheer volume of casual elements announced and the complete lack of competitive elements announced (besides the BR)

Hopefully this doesn’t reflect the final product.

> It’s not so much the lack of info concerning me, but the sheer volume of casual elements announced and the complete lack of competitive elements announced (besides the BR)
>
> Hopefully this doesn’t reflect the final product.

It shouldn’t, I believe its all about Marketing. Why try to impress die-hard fans when you already have them, you want to do stuff to satisfy both fans and newcomers. Easier said then done though. Better yet, who wants to make a bet that everyone who has complained about Halo 4 and said they won’t buy it will end up buying. I’m wagering 500 cookies.