For Those Who are Tired of the Complaining

I am tired of all the complaining from “true fans of Halo.” For some reason, everyone insists on creating new threads every time they don’t agree with the game’s design. Why don’t you guys just make one complaint/suggestion thread instead of clogging all the pages with complaints. It’s killing the game for me. I can’t come here to discuss Halo.

For those of you who come to the forums to actually discuss tips, findings and anything about Halo 4, go here:

This place is what the Halo forums should be, or at least what I think they should be. You can find all sorts of tips, analyzations of the campaign, strats, anything/everything.

Enjoy.

> I am tired of all the complaining from “true fans of Halo.” For some reason, everyone insists on creating new threads every time they don’t agree with the game’s design. Why don’t you guys just make one complaint/suggestion thread instead of clogging all the pages with complaints. It’s killing the game for me. I can’t come here to discuss Halo.
>
> For those of you who come to the forums to actually discuss tips, findings and anything about Halo 4, go here:
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/
>
> This place is what the Halo forums should be, or at least what I think they should be. You can find all sorts of tips, analyzations of the campaign, strats, anything/everything.
>
> Enjoy.

To be honest I agree with the one thread topic. People can freely discuss their problems, but man, do we really need 10-12 seperate complaint posts on the same topic? Isn’t that a bit much? I don’t know, for me it would seem greater to see a stickied post with a couple thousand pages of complaints, than a couple thousand getting lost 10-60 pages back, don’t you think?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Go away sir.

>

Just sharing something I hope people will enjoy more than this place. If you want me gone, then I am happy to oblige. Hopefully this thread might stick around long enough to get a few people who want to discuss Halo out of your guys’ hair.

But we all know this will be bumped away by “I Hate Halo 4.”

you do realize if we don’t complain things won’t get fixed that is why we do it. some people can see when a game is broken obviously you can’t.

I’ve only made 4 complaint topics:

-2 deeply influenced by Spartan Ops
-1 about the levels
-1 about the FoV

> you do realize if we don’t complain things won’t get fixed that is why we do it. some people can see when a game is broken obviously you can’t.