For those of you so called halo fans defending 343

Thank you for the positivity we need this in the halo community and i hope this game will be great and look great.

Lets finish the fight.

> 2535446356858937;1:
> Thank you for the positivity we need this in the halo community and i hope this game will be great and look great.
>
> Lets finish the fight.

This was a pleasant surprise.

I was like “oh no, another thread of something negative”. Im happy to see positivity still shine through. Cant wait to play this game

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie

I’m very glad that someone is being positive and reasonable. I am as much of a fan of Halo as you are, the title of the discussion is incredibly unnecessary, next time make a title that does not attack the character of the audience. That aside, I am very happy that you admire the positivity of the fans. I apologize if I sounded defensive in this post, I’m used to antagonistic trolling but as members of the Halo community, we do not stoop to such lowly criticism for we see and stand with each other as brothers and sisters on the path of the Great Journey and in service of Humanity, Earth and all of her Colonies.

> 2535446356858937;1:
> Thank you for the positivity we need this in the halo community and i hope this game will be great and look great.
>
> Lets finish the fight.

Stop criticizing my billion dollar company!!!

I feel like I need some positivity. While criticisim and a desire for improvements are always good when something obviously needs fixed, it is also good to look at the posoivies in what we saw. From the brief bit of story we saw in the gameplay demo, it really feels like 343 got the story right compared to 5. The art style was also good brining in that classic look. Though work needs to be done visually, I hope 343 can pull this off. I think we all want this to be a good halo game, but we need to make sure we call out the problems when we see them and highlight the positives so companies like 343 know they are on the right path.
So in short, constructive criticism is good, but at the same time, pointing out the positives can be useful as well.

You had me for a minute, the community needs positivity :heart:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Real Halo fans if youre out there its time to boycott. Do not buy Infinite. No more until we get a proper Halo game.

> 2535423661615819;9:
> Real Halo fans if youre out there its time to boycott. Do not buy Infinite. No more until we get a proper Halo game.

What makes this not a real Halo game? Im genuinely curious

> 2533274827321356;10:
> > 2535423661615819;9:
> > Real Halo fans if youre out there its time to boycott. Do not buy Infinite. No more until we get a proper Halo game.
>
> What makes this not a real Halo game? Im genuinely curious

I can’t speak for this person, but I kind of get where they’re coming from. For me personally, a “real” Halo game is a solid campaign and multiplayer, forge (AT launch). A true halo game is one that builds off of its predecessors while at the same time providing something new. H4 and H5 has kind of undelivered if we’re using that criteria. For example, since odst and reach firefight has either been missing or something completely lesser than what we’ve received in the past. Anyway, I am aware that this thread is meant for optimism toward Infinite, so heres to my hopes that 343 delivers some shock and awe later this year. Cheers

> 2535447040399614;6:
> > 2535446356858937;1:
> > Thank you for the positivity we need this in the halo community and i hope this game will be great and look great.
> >
> > Lets finish the fight.
>
> Stop criticizing my billion dollar company!!!

Huge, huge difference between fair criticism and blind hatred

> 2533274823095076;11:
> > 2533274827321356;10:
> > > 2535423661615819;9:
> > > Real Halo fans if youre out there its time to boycott. Do not buy Infinite. No more until we get a proper Halo game.
> >
> > What makes this not a real Halo game? Im genuinely curious
>
> I can’t speak for this person, but I kind of get where they’re coming from. For me personally, a “real” Halo game is a solid campaign and multiplayer, forge (AT launch). A true halo game is one that builds off of its predecessors while at the same time providing something new. H4 and H5 has kind of undelivered if we’re using that criteria. For example, since odst and reach firefight has either been missing or something completely lesser than what we’ve received in the past. Anyway, I am aware that this thread is meant for optimism toward Infinite, so heres to my hopes that 343 delivers some shock and awe later this year. Cheers

Honestly we need more of this ^^^^ too. People who can talk civilly calmly and rationally about their side without personal attacks on younger community members and their assumed preferences.
I have been strongly supportive of people who loved the trailer and I did like it a lot too that doesn’t mean I don’t have concerns but I feel these forums are meant to be a place where people can also express their love for these games and have fun and I haven’t seen a lot of that lately :confused:
I hope we see more of this type of constructive non inflammatory discourse. +❤️ SDdawg

I went into this forum expecting something negatively rediculous. Thanks for letting me see a positive one. I enjoy looking through positive forums way more over stupidly negative ones. I truly believe Infinite will be an amazing game. It’s already got me more excited than Halo 5.

> 2535423661615819;9:
> Real Halo fans if youre out there its time to boycott. Do not buy Infinite. No more until we get a proper Halo game.

I hope this is sarcasm. If not, what good would boycotting this video game do? I’m not a real Halo fan unless I don’t play the game? 343 doesn’t deserve punishment for Infinite. If anything, they should be congratulated for what they have made so far. This game looks fantastic so far (with the exception of a few graphical things, however what we saw was an early build of the game.)

You got to bait us like that lol.

> 2533274974350131;15:
> > 2535423661615819;9:
> > Real Halo fans if youre out there its time to boycott. Do not buy Infinite. No more until we get a proper Halo game.
>
> I hope this is sarcasm. If not, what good would boycotting this video game do? I’m not a real Halo fan unless I don’t play the game? 343 doesn’t deserve punishment for Infinite. If anything, they should be congratulated for what they have made so far. This game looks fantastic so far (with the exception of a few graphical things, however what we saw was an early build of the game.)

Idk if you don’t like a product not buy is a valid way of making your voice heard. One might say that in a capitalist culture it is the ultimate method of being heard. I mean I think using terminology like “real fan” is unnecessary and not helpful but keep that money it doesn’t guarantee change but it could happen.

> 2535418288909351;12:
> > 2535447040399614;6:
> > > 2535446356858937;1:
> > > Thank you for the positivity we need this in the halo community and i hope this game will be great and look great.
> > >
> > > Lets finish the fight.
> >
> > Stop criticizing my billion dollar company!!!
>
> Huge, huge difference between fair criticism and blind hatred

You call fair criticism blind hatred though.

> 2535436507762651;18:
> > 2535418288909351;12:
> > > 2535447040399614;6:
> > > > 2535446356858937;1:
> > > > Thank you for the positivity we need this in the halo community and i hope this game will be great and look great.
> > > >
> > > > Lets finish the fight.
> > >
> > > Stop criticizing my billion dollar company!!!
> >
> > Huge, huge difference between fair criticism and blind hatred
>
> You call fair criticism blind hatred though.

Tensions are high right now it will calm down soon enough. It’s all of it though, both sides birthed out of a shared love for our good ole mister chef. So let’s be frien. K? K.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274862926994;19:
> > 2535436507762651;18:
> > > 2535418288909351;12:
> > > > 2535447040399614;6:
> > > > > 2535446356858937;1:
> > > > > Thank you for the positivity we need this in the halo community and i hope this game will be great and look great.
> > > > >
> > > > > Lets finish the fight.
> > > >
> > > > Stop criticizing my billion dollar company!!!
> > >
> > > Huge, huge difference between fair criticism and blind hatred
> >
> > You call fair criticism blind hatred though.
>
> Tensions are high right now it will calm down soon enough. It’s all of it though, both sides birthed out of a shared love for our good ole mister chef. So let’s be frien. K? K.

Sure, but screw 343i, they don’t listen to fans, never have never will. Its all corporate hollow bs.