For the Xbox Crowd

I’m seeing a lot of my Xbox brethren still having issues with getting on this weekend’s flight so I thought I’d share my experience in case it helps someone out. Assuming you’ve received the initial e-mail from Halo Waypoint confirming your acceptance into this weekend’s flight, you should do the following:

• On the Xbox Store, download the Xbox Insider Hub
  • Within the Xbox Insider Hub, find the Halo Infinite - Insider download link under the “Previews” section
  • Click “Join”, wait a couple of seconds for it to sync, follow the on screen instructions and restart your console before downloading
  • When you boot back up, you can either download the Halo Infinite - Insider build from the Xbox Insider Hub again or directly from the Xbox Store as you should now “own” the license
  • *Note, if you already had the build installed last night before the new flight went live and it’s giving you “This account is not authorized to play Halo Infinite” error message, you should go back to the Xbox Insider Hub and remove yourself from the Halo Infinite - Insider preview then rejoin by following the above steps. This happened to me and I was able to resolve my access issues by re-downloading after the flight went live.

Again, assuming your gamertag/e-mail used to sign up for the flights matches with your Halo Waypoint account the game should recognize that you’re now whitelisted. There is no specific key or code contained within the second e-mail or notification from Waypoint (unlike the Steam access) that you have to wait for and redeem so hopefully the above should get most of you guys in.

Best of luck Spartans, and hit me up this weekend if anyone wants to squad up for the PvP sessions! (GT: BeantownBosnian)

Hey man,

Do you know if getting invited to the PC flight automatically invites you to the xbox flight as well? Or can one person only be invited to one flight and not the other? Game is crashing for me on PC so I figured I’d borrow an xbox to play the beta. However, I don’t want to go through the trouble of borrowing an xbox if I don’t have access to begin with