For the Xbox 720.

Who would like Halo Anniversary on the Xbox 720 for their 20th anniversary.

I’ll take any chance for a proper treatment of CE.

Even if they don’t fix the various flaws, grievances, and inconsistencies of CEA (and even CE), if it means playing a CE that is able to support a lot more AI than usual, has a bigger draw distance, does not reuse Reach models, is consistent (PC or Xbox version?), does not lag when crossing load points, does not include a skull set that’s half redundant, has a faster transition to classic graphics, does not require installing to hard drive to have good performance, then I’d welcome it.

CEA had big potential but it wasn’t changed (yet it was changed). CEA V2 should receive changes (and all changes should be clarified on/accounted for, not just the bridge jump, which wasn’t actually elaborated on).

I wouldn’t mind paying $40 for it unlike CEA which I got preowned.

> I’ll take any chance for a proper treatment of CE.
>
> Even if they don’t fix the various flaws, grievances, and inconsistencies of CEA (and even CE), if it means playing a CE that is able to support a lot more AI than usual, has a bigger draw distance, does not reuse Reach models, is consistent (PC or Xbox version?), does not lag when crossing load points, does not include a skull set that’s half redundant, has a faster transition to classic graphics, does not require installing to hard drive to have good performance, then I’d welcome it.
>
> CEA had big potential but it wasn’t changed (yet it was changed). CEA V2 should receive changes (and all changes should be clarified on/accounted for, not just the bridge jump, which wasn’t actually elaborated on).
>
> I wouldn’t mind paying $40 for it unlike CEA which I got preowned.

This is why I said on the xbox 720, to fix what CEA had (not CE) add even more skulls, easter eggs and I hope they’ll add theatre to. For multiplayer, they should keep the same engine for CE but upgraded and a lot more maps.

And I enjoyed for what CEA is.

I’m fine the way that Halo CE Anniversary turned out. The only complaint I have about it is not having the original multiplayer with it, which would give a lot of reasons for old Halo gamers to come back to the franchise again, and might have been a bigger success than MW3. Which by the way, I’m not a CoD fan, but you have to admit that MW3 didn’t deserve the success it was given. Oh well, let’s hope Halo 2 Anniversary (w/ original Multiplayer) happens in the future!! :smiley:

A lot can happen in ten years… Just saying.

> Who would like Halo Anniversary on the Xbox 720 for their 20th anniversary.

Nobody wants an xbox 720 yet. Some of us want to just play games on the 360. I’m really getting sick of hearing about next generation being forced lately when nobody needs it yet since the current generation is good as it is.

I hope for Halos 20th Ann, that they completely remake CE and add all the things that are in Halo by that point

> I’ll take any chance for a proper treatment of CE.
>
> Even if they don’t fix the various flaws, grievances, and inconsistencies of CEA (and even CE), if it means playing a CE that is able to support a lot more AI than usual, has a bigger draw distance, does not reuse Reach models, is consistent (PC or Xbox version?), does not lag when crossing load points, does not include a skull set that’s half redundant, has a faster transition to classic graphics, does not require installing to hard drive to have good performance, then I’d welcome it.
>
> CEA had big potential but it wasn’t changed (yet it was changed). CEA V2 should receive changes (and all changes should be clarified on/accounted for, not just the bridge jump, which wasn’t actually elaborated on).
>
> I wouldn’t mind paying $40 for it unlike CEA which I got preowned.

So what you’re saying is they should essentially give it the special treatment all the other Halos get by remaking the engine for it, it’s own updated models (that one might be tough to do), own multiplayer not like ODST’s or CEA’s multiplayer?
I’d get it

I think it would be cool if they added stuff bungie didn’t have time too. Like the doozie, blind wolves, dinosaurs (e3 2000 trailer), campaign missions between ce and 2 etc.

I love CEA, but to me I wanted similar gameplay (movement, damage, weapons) but added enemies, vehicles etc that either bungie didn’t have time to complete or the Xbox couldn’t handle.

dont you think a 25th anniversary would be more appropriate?? i mean. if we had one for the 20th people would want halo ce to be redone every ten years. i mean. 10, 25, n 50. yah. great times to do it. but sorry. not 20.

> dont you think a 25th anniversary would be more appropriate?? i mean. if we had one for the 20th people would want halo ce to be redone every ten years. i mean. 10, 25, n 50. yah. great times to do it. but sorry. not 20.

Actually agree with you, its too early for remastering it since they only just remastered it. Also its too early for the next xbox, has already been said it has at least another 5 years of life still in it, the xbox 720 doesn’t exist, has been rumored for several years, has been completly known as fake news every year.

Enough remakes and HD collections. CEA was great, better than and remade game to date, but if it were the last Halo HD remake, I’d be fine with that.

You people are never satisfied.

Learn to appreciate what you have and stop being so damn greedy.

> And I enjoyed for what CEA is.

I enjoyed CEA for the graphic update and new skulls, but other than that the game was a missed opportunity. Using Reach models for the Covenant was fine but the game should have been an actual remake top to bottom.

A single remake is enough. Who wants a remake of a remake. A remake is where they redo an original thing. Besides, if any remake was to come out on the 720, it will be a halo 2 remake. (I said remake a lot…)

id rather it be halo cea 2 and just be the multiplayer with the graphics over haul and maybe new maps and map remakes coagulation comes to mind

oh and game junkie its not a remake they put a graphics skin over the original game