For the time being...

MCC is great when you can find a match. If region lock is still up, hurry up and take it off. Playing in Australia you get a match which is either fun or one that is crippled with lag, so why even consider region lock. The lag only becomes a problem though when all the players not lagging quit, leaving you to try and kill the one player disappearing from your place of aim and killing you repeatedly.

Halo 2, not sure what has being done to the aiming but it seems to be a fight to move the crosshair onto your target. May just be me but before the patch I had no issue scoring kills in Halo 2 but now my BR kills in Halo 3 are higher than in halo 2, it was the other way around pre patch.

Halo 4, not a fan of it. The reason for this being you go from playing CE, 2, 3. Games that you can easily refill on grenades and pick up better weapons, (CE being the exception because of the pistol) then you get stuck with halo 4, turns into a slow boring shoot out. Don’t know what can be done to improve this experience. For the moment halo 4 is No.1 in boredom (for me at least)

> 2535460581617230;1:
> Halo 2, not sure what has being done to the aiming but it seems to be a fight to move the crosshair onto your target. May just be me but before the patch I had no issue scoring kills in Halo 2 but now my BR kills in Halo 3 are higher than in halo 2, it was the other way around pre patch.

As a guy who’s Plays Halo 2 alot, the H2BR does feel a bit off with the Hit registration + it does feel a bit weird atm, before the patch I can say the H2BR felt better than what we got atm