FOR THE LOVE OF SWAT !!!!

Please for the love of SWAT add more diversity in the playlist. 95% of games should not be with magnums. I have always loved playing swat and the odd game of magnums was okay but this is just too much. I do not know why 343 has dropped the ball for SWAT this time around. Add the DMR back in and start the games with either a BR or DMR with mags a secondary weapon, like in the other Halo games. Come on 343 you can do better than this. Swat is not supposed to be played primarily with magnums. So sick of it and I am sorely missing the DMR.

> 2533274815065019;1:
> Please for the love of SWAT add more diversity in the playlist. 95% of games should not be with magnums.

I have to agree, nearly 90% of my SWAT games are swatnums, I barely play any games with my trusty BR. It would also be nice to have different versions of the SWAT with different weapons such as the DMR, Lightrifle and Carbine…Heck I would even be all for a SWAT gametype with the sniper, beam and Binary rifle.

O M G … played last night and we counted 99% of our games were MAGNUMS !!! So frustrated I actually had to take a break. THIS IS SWAT not a magnum playlist. 343 FIX THIS ASAP!

agreed. I haven’t kept track, but it feels like at least half of my games have been swatnums and that’s not what I’m playing swat for… maybe like one game in 3 or one game in 4 would be acceptable, but it’s coming in way too often.