For the love of God, PLEASE disable KDA for Social

I’m tired of people stat padding on objective game modes. It’s the most irritating thing ever. The enemy team never even tries to score goals. It’s like they play social to boost their KDAs and it’s so frustrating. Please, 343i, do something about this. Disable KDA stats for social so that people don’t stat pad. I want to play a game of Assault where the enemy team isn’t going solely for kills. After a long day, sometimes I just wanna play social without having to be competitive. I can’t be the only one who thinks that this is getting ridiculous.

Getting rid of social KD stats would not fix the problem man.

I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.

Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.

> 2535417481085319;2:
> I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.
>
> Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.

Then stick to Slayer or FFA. Don’t ruin it for other players playing the modes properly.

> 2533274964587104;3:
> > 2535417481085319;2:
> > I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.
> >
> > Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.
>
>
> Then stick to Slayer or FFA. Don’t ruin it for other players playing the modes properly.

This.

Yes please, I hate feeling like I have to get X amount of kills every grifball game so my KD doesnt get wrecked. I just want to have fun without having to stress about kills

> 2533274859620752;4:
> > 2533274964587104;3:
> > > 2535417481085319;2:
> > > I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.
> > >
> > > Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.
> >
> >
> > Then stick to Slayer or FFA. Don’t ruin it for other players playing the modes properly.
>
>
> This.

I go for kills but I defend the ball carrier.

> 2533274970658419;6:
> > 2533274859620752;4:
> > > 2533274964587104;3:
> > > > 2535417481085319;2:
> > > > I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.
> > > >
> > > > Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.
> > >
> > >
> > > Then stick to Slayer or FFA. Don’t ruin it for other players playing the modes properly.
> >
> >
> > This.
>
>
> I go for kills but I defend the ball carrier.

In the games I played, they’d always try to throw the ball out. They’d never try to actually score.

> 2535417481085319;2:
> Getting rid of social KD stats would not fix the problem man.
>
> I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.
>
> Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.

I see what you are saying, and it is valid. Before when players did this it was one or two people on a team of 8 or more. Since the Achilles Spartan Company unlock requirements, however, this has become a major problem in all playlists. I play ranked objective matches where people just farm easy kills and never progress the objective. I’m not saying YOU are to blame for this, but simply itterating how and why this is a problem.

It’s like these people have turned assault into a game of hot potato. This attitude is enough to make a person not even want to queue the social playlist.

> 2535417481085319;2:
> Getting rid of social KD stats would not fix the problem man.
>
>

I think you might be playing the wrong game then.

I would love it if stat tracking was completely removed. But if not I’d settle for it being turned off in social playlists.

Its should be turned off in social. Cause guess what little spartans its “Social” not arena competitive.

> 2533274970658419;6:
> > 2533274859620752;4:
> > > 2533274964587104;3:
> > > > 2535417481085319;2:
> > > > I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.
> > > >
> > > > Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.
> > >
> > >
> > > Then stick to Slayer or FFA. Don’t ruin it for other players playing the modes properly.
> >
> >
> > This.
>
>
> I go for kills but I defend the ball carrier.

But if you’re solely going for kills, sometimes the best idea is to literally use your body as a meat shield so the ball carrier doesn’t die. I doubt you do that haha.

> 2533274964587104;3:
> > 2535417481085319;2:
> > I only go for kills no matter what i end up playing. And even if they got rid of KD counters i would still be doing the same thing.
> >
> > Its not really “stat padding”… Thats just how some people enjoy playing… Get used to it man.
>
>
> Then stick to Slayer or FFA. Don’t ruin it for other players playing the modes properly.

It’s never going to change.

> 2533274873704737;12:
> Its should be turned off in social. Cause guess what little spartans its “Social” not arena competitive.

If only people understood that.

> 2533274859620752;1:
> I’m tired of people stat padding on objective game modes. It’s the most irritating thing ever. The enemy team never even tries to score goals. It’s like they play social to boost their KDAs and it’s so frustrating. Please, 343i, do something about this. Disable KDA stats for social so that people don’t stat pad. I want to play a game of Assault where the enemy team isn’t going solely for kills. After a long day, sometimes I just wanna play social without having to be competitive. I can’t be the only one who thinks that this is getting ridiculous.

I agree with you it does get annoying dealing with people like that, but as other people have said, disabling KDA won’t change it. They’re like the btb sweats from Halo: Reach (Trust me, I am one sometimes XD )
But at the end of the day, its just something we have to deal with. If I where you. Listen to some music. I always like listening to some Young Jeezy, T.I., Tech N9ne, or Lecrae. But, its whatever floats your boat man.