For the love of god fix the matchmaking already!

FIX THE MATCHMAKING

Constantly being placed with teammates worse than you against enemies who are fundamentally better than you DOES NOT make the game fun! This issue is horrible in ranked where the skill gap can cause you and your team to get stomped to hell by the one Onyx player who doesn’t belong in a platinum match, and my poor silver teammate is probably uninstalling the game as I type this. This SHOULD NOT take until season 3 to fix. FIX IT NOW!

7 Likes

Completely Agree!!

And this is also not only a problem in ranked, but also in social matches.

I am sick and tired of being thrown in unwinnable matches almost all the time. On good days i can only win 33% of my matches. THAT IS AN GOOD DAY! Most days its about 20-25% and some days even 0%. Even though my k/d is on all those days is 1.8 or higher.

3 Likes

There are changes coming in the drop pod in a few days:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/halo-infinite-update-june-10/521076

4 Likes

Are we talking about Halo Infinite or Rainbow Six Siege?

Relying on a matchmaker to pick teammates for you is the problem…

2 Likes

You expecting people having to find better teammates themselves are the problem… nobody should have to fix the matchmaking themselves

1 Like

Believing that the AI matchmaker can magically read your minds in what you view as ideal teammates is an illusion at best. An AI Matchmaker is never going to be able to reliable pick solid teammates from you no matter how good it gets. Believing it will, or more to the point, even could do that is nothing more then a fantasy at best, make believe, ect.

It goes off of a little data that’s given to them, and tries to make a rough guess at who would work with you from a large pool of people. It can’t tell if they ever communicate, it can’t tell if their way of play will work well with how you like to play, it can’t even tell if they decided to run to the bathroom while searching and that they’ll be afk for the first 5 minutes of the match.

You’re going to have a bad time if you keep pretending that feature will ever get good enough give you solid teammates on a regular basis. More so when it only really takes one bad teammate to really ruin a match.

1 Like

Well, it is JUST a matchmaker.

You win some matches, you lose some matches.

It matches you with others to make you play the game as much as possible.

1 Like

The matchmaking is meant to have fun, not to complain if some players are good and some bad.

Trust me, there’s always someone better than you and someone always worse than you, we all do what we can, is just a game though, isn’t the world cup, that’s why is matchmaking and not competitive.

Just play as your own, how you better know, if your team isn’t doing well, take this psychology or mind that your team lose not because they’re bad but because they don’t have teamwork or communication as the other enemy team. There are many factors contributing to your lose or even to your win.

REMEMBER, IS JUST A GAME, ISN’T THE WORLD CUP, AND STOP THE TBAGGING, tbaggers desperate for attention xD

1 Like