for the love of GOD FIX FFA!!

SPAWNS ARE A MESS, 8 PLAYERS? R U SERIOUS 343?, EVERYTIME I GET A KILL ANOTHER PLAYER APPEARS WHILE MY SHIELDS ARE STILL RECHARGING AND KILLS ME, IM AN ONYX AND STILL GET PISSED EVERYTIME I DIE BECAUSE MOST OF MY DEATHS ARE DUE TO THE RIDIUCLOUS PLAYER COUNT AND SPAWNS, FIX THIS GAMETYPE, OR CREATE ANOTHER ONE WHERE PEOPLE CAN PLAY ALONE, NOT EVERYONE HAS 3 FRIENDS TO PLAY TEAM BASED GAMETYPES AND JESUS CRHRIST BRING MACK MAI DOUBLE TEAAAMS YOUUUUUUU MOTHERRRRRRRRFF

Um ok.

Well the worst thing about FFA for me is the fact that placing 2nd through 4th still counts as a loss for my global arena record despite ranking up. That’s just stupid and purely because of that I completely avoid FFA right now.

> 2533274913936758;2:
> Um ok.
>
> Well the worst thing about FFA for me is the fact that placing 2nd through 4th still counts as a loss for my global arena record despite ranking up. That’s just stupid and purely because of that I completely avoid FFA right now.

I know, its also unfair because theres 1/8 chance you win in FFA but a 50% chance you win in any other gametype, so it should count as a win if you finish in 4th place.

OP, are you new to the Halo series?

The FFA isn’t really different than past iterations of FFA modes. Halo 3 Lone Wolves was virtually the same player count. Part of the strategy is being able to engage an enemy, secure a kill, and find a corner to heal safely… or else waiting for two others to engage each other and then clean up one or both.

You’re going to die in FFA. That’s just how it works. If you secure a kill and then die, be glad that you got the kill. I don’t understand your frustration.

I could understand your frustration if it was directed toward the fact that you can take an enemy’s shields down completely only to have someone else last hit the enemy (and then kill you too).

I can’t even find a match bro. Asia/Pacific servers are hella choppy. One moment, your finding matches left and right, the other moment, you can’t find a single match to save your life. And I don’t think it’s just standard FFA that’s giving me trouble. Rumble rockets is giving me hell right now. It’s like they don’t want me playing ANY form of FFA. >:(

i am a diamond player but i’m in onyx for FFA and i don’t know why. The players are above my skill level the majority of the time and it just enrages me to play FFA so ive completely stopped playing it.

> 2533274848287777;1:
> EVERYTIME I GET A KILL ANOTHER PLAYER APPEARS WHILE MY SHIELDS ARE STILL RECHARGING AND KILLS ME

I know this sounds like a gripe but its real. There are days where I can count on being killed by the poor spawns. I think everyone here has games where you cannot do anything to stay alive. Then there are games where you go around the entire map and dont see a soul for minutes and catch people at their backs. This is how I believe they control the game.

Ever run around the entire map and see or hear no one, THEN shoot your weapon and 2 guys appear at your back ?

> 2535463269171212;4:
> OP, are you new to the Halo series?
>
> The FFA isn’t really different than past iterations of FFA modes. Halo 3 Lone Wolves was virtually the same player count. Part of the strategy is being able to engage an enemy, secure a kill, and find a corner to heal safely… or else waiting for two others to engage each other and then clean up one or both.
>
> You’re going to die in FFA. That’s just how it works. If you secure a kill and then die, be glad that you got the kill. I don’t understand your frustration.
>
> I could understand your frustration if it was directed toward the fact that you can take an enemy’s shields down completely only to have someone else last hit the enemy (and then kill you too).

Halo 3 lone wolves was max six players the “social” was max 8.

There are 0 legitimate complaints specific to the FFA gametype in this thread and it’s infuriating

Spawn locations are pretty much broken in all the game types.

Ranked FFA should be max six players. These maps are way to small for 8. For us FFA players we know because when people do quit out the game is a lot better and skillful play instead of frantic luck of the spawn play.

> 2533274816788253;11:
> Ranked FFA should be max six players. These maps are way to small for 8. For us FFA players we know because when people do quit out the game is a lot better and skillful play instead of frantic luck of the spawn play.

100% agree with this.

> 2535463269171212;4:
> OP, are you new to the Halo series?
>
> The FFA isn’t really different than past iterations of FFA modes. Halo 3 Lone Wolves was virtually the same player count. Part of the strategy is being able to engage an enemy, secure a kill, and find a corner to heal safely… or else waiting for two others to engage each other and then clean up one or both.
>
> You’re going to die in FFA. That’s just how it works. If you secure a kill and then die, be glad that you got the kill. I don’t understand your frustration.
>
> I could understand your frustration if it was directed toward the fact that you can take an enemy’s shields down completely only to have someone else last hit the enemy (and then kill you too).

Im a 45 in H3’s Lone Wolves so I know wha im talkin bout when im saying that FFA has never been this frustrating for me, I know the next thing I should do is to find a place to heal but some encounters (me vs another player) are not short enough so I can prepare for the next enemy SPECIALLY with the new 18m radar so sometimes once ive killed somebody there’s no way I can find a place to hide before someone that just spawned 10 meters away comes sprinting and starts to shoot me.
In Halo 3’s Lone Wolves I was given (most of the times) the opportunity to kill an incoming enemy after I killed somebody, typically with a classical granade/headshot combo (the 30m radar helped a lot), besides all this, Lone Wolves was 6 players MAX. FFA (H3’s Social slayer) was 8.

> 2533274822595249;6:
> i am a diamond player but i’m in onyx for FFA and i don’t know why. The players are above my skill level the majority of the time and it just enrages me to play FFA so ive completely stopped playing it.

I got to Onyx 1900 but one day for some weird reason everyone just got better at the game and I got my -Yoink- kicked back to 1770, didn’t knew what happened, lol