For the love of all things holy!

Holy crap can we stop with all the firefight daily challenges now? It’s gotten really, really old now. Who’s with me?

Well im pretty sure that today has always been FF daily challenge day since the start when the game came out but i do agree that there aint enough MM challenges out there.

i see it as Wednesday, Friday and Saturday have mainly MM challenges

Sunday is like campaign/Ff challenge day

Monday and Tuesday are a mixed bag and of course Thursday is nothing but FF challenges

i think i would rather see some new weekly’s and daily’s instead of the same ol thing we have been getting since the game came out, there is no variety

Thursday - FF
Friday = MM
Saturday= MM/Campaign
Sunday= all three.
Monday-Wednesday = unpredictable.

If I remember correctly, there for a long while the challenges, including weekly, were nothing but back to back MM challenges. It’s a nice change for me.

my friends and I have a running joke where we all nerdrage at “firefight thursday”
a good memorable reach tradition. I hope halo 4 has little fun things like that.

I can’t be the only one who finds the sheer amount of FF challenges baffling. Are THAT many people playing firefight for reasons other than XP?

But I love Firefight Thursday…

Play all the firefight you can now with friends… Its not going to be in Halo 4 :open_mouth:

> Play all the firefight you can now with friends… Its not going to be in Halo 4 :open_mouth:

Now that just makes me want to cry!

Who doesn’t enjoy killing covies with friends? LOL, some say it gets boring. I’m like…Really? They say yes all of Halo is boring and repetitive. I say Really??? That’s how I see CoD!!!

> > Play all the firefight you can now with friends… Its not going to be in Halo 4 :open_mouth:
>
> Now that just makes me want to cry!
>
> Who doesn’t enjoy killing covies with friends? LOL, some say it gets boring. I’m like…Really? They say yes all of Halo is boring and repetitive. I say Really??? That’s how I see CoD!!!

I like Halo, I like CoD (just not the last 2 from IW), but I can’t stand “survival” game modes for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Different strokes.

> Play all the firefight you can now with friends… Its not going to be in Halo 4 :open_mouth:

Not like Reach is going anywhere… Besides, there will be Spartan Ops. I say good riddance personally, but I can understand how that may frustrate others.