For the 100th time put parties with other parties!

I’m enjoying the beta so far (assault rifle and SMG need to be slightly toned down IMO, but other than that it seems balanced), but for god’s sake the team searching is limited. The first couple of games my friend and I played we had a blast. We did well enougu and the enemies seemed to be other randoms or small groups.

Last game I just played we got put against a full team of guys who you’d think were joined at the hip. We were already down 3v4 as it was, but we couldn’t beat these guys simply because whenever you shot one of them, 2-3 of their other teammates would swoop in and teamshot you to death in seconds. Well my friend and I can’t make miracles against 2v4 odds since our other teammate was a random and doing his own thing so we just got slaughtered.

Please 343 this has almost always been an issue. Make a playlist for smaller groups or randoms only or include a filtering system to put parties against other parties. It isn’t fair for the loners and small groups who just want to play a game to be put against that.

I’ve had a couple games where I’ve been up against people who: A. Obviously joined as a party, B. Were in the US and C. Were crazy good at Halo.

Point C is fair enough but when the game is giving good players a connection advantage and has them communicating when I’m with a load of randoms…

Yeah not fun. Hopefully they’ll fine tune the matchmaking to address things like this in the coming days.

> 2732317809651779;2:
> I’ve had a couple games where I’ve been up against people who: A. Obviously joined as a party, B. Were in the US and C. Were crazy good at Halo.
>
> Point C is fair enough but when the game is giving good players a connection advantage and has them communicating when I’m with a load of randoms…
>
> Yeah not fun. Hopefully they’ll fine tune the matchmaking to address things like this in the coming days.

I won’t lie some of the other players were likely better than me, but you can never find out since their buddies were right there.

i agree with this at least when the playlist is a ranked one