For the 1000th time please give unranked 1v1

Because I have no unranked 1v1 to try legitimate colony strats and get a feel for what works and doesn’t I have lost 5 games in a row. AI sucks even heroic or whatever highest level is. I’m actually tilted because I shouldn’t be forced to put my rank on the line to get a feel for a new leader -_-. Very aggravated right now only because in patch notes they promised to bring back unranked 1v1. Sorry I don’t have friends that play to get a feel for things in customs. I don’t ever whine on the forum but -Yoink!- I’m tilted give me a freaking unranked 1v1

> 2533274937180667;1:
> Because I have no unranked 1v1 to try legitimate colony strats and get a feel for what works and doesn’t I have lost 5 games in a row. AI sucks even heroic or whatever highest level is. I’m actually tilted because I shouldn’t be forced to put my rank on the line to get a feel for a new leader -_-. Very aggravated right now only because in patch notes they promised to bring back unranked 1v1. Sorry I don’t have friends that play to get a feel for things in customs. I don’t ever whine on the forum but -Yoink!- I’m tilted give me a freaking unranked 1v1

Play with him in team war. Thats what I did. Its close enough to 1v1.

Yeah, it seems like there should be one. You don’t get any experience for playing the A.I. in skirmish either.

> 2533274819265082;2:
> > 2533274937180667;1:
> > Because I have no unranked 1v1 to try legitimate colony strats and get a feel for what works and doesn’t I have lost 5 games in a row. AI sucks even heroic or whatever highest level is. I’m actually tilted because I shouldn’t be forced to put my rank on the line to get a feel for a new leader -_-. Very aggravated right now only because in patch notes they promised to bring back unranked 1v1. Sorry I don’t have friends that play to get a feel for things in customs. I don’t ever whine on the forum but -Yoink!- I’m tilted give me a freaking unranked 1v1
>
> Play with him in team war. Thats what I did. Its close enough to 1v1.

It’s really not different strategy different map play uneven team play etc etc