For Spartan Ops Locke should be leading the team.

Overall Spartan Ops was meant to be an episodic story that had quick and fun missions. That didn’t work out in Halo 4 so I feel that 343i really needs to set the bar on this version. Locke has a basic back story from Nightfall, will be the co-main character in Halo 5’s campaign, and now he should be the star of Spartan Ops season 2 instead of Sarah Palmer. Locke’s stories could (and should) vary between pre-Halo 5 all the way to pre-Halo 6. This could give more insight to the UNSC and the Galaxy as to what is happening where Master Chief simply is unavailable.

In my opinion the episodes don’t need to be a whole linear story, but rather several small stories encompassing 2-3 episodes each. One story can take place during his days at ONI shortly after becoming a Spartan while another can take place right before Halo 5 where he got a tip as to where Chief was but he finds out during the mission that it was false and etc. etc.

343i, hopefully you all choose to implement an important character further through Spartan Ops later down the road if you haven’t already now.

> 2533274831388058;1:
> Overall Spartan Ops was meant to be an episodic story that had quick and fun missions. That didn’t work out in Halo 4 so I feel that 343i really needs to set the bar on this version. Locke has a basic back story from Nightfall, will be the co-main character in Halo 5’s campaign, and now he should be the star of Spartan Ops season 2 instead of Sarah Palmer. Locke’s stories could (and should) vary between pre-Halo 5 all the way to pre-Halo 6. This could give more insight to the UNSC and the Galaxy as to what is happening where Master Chief simply is unavailable.
>
> In my opinion the episodes don’t need to be a whole linear story, but rather several small stories encompassing 2-3 episodes each. One story can take place during his days at ONI shortly after becoming a Spartan while another can take place right before Halo 5 where he got a tip as to where Chief was but he finds out during the mission that it was false and etc. etc.
>
> 343i, hopefully you all choose to implement an important character further through Spartan Ops later down the road if you haven’t already now.

Actually really like the sound of this very much

That’s a great idea

Rather the story be about my own spartan then Locke.