For headset users annoyed with in game music.

I have your solution, though I didn’t find it out my self and was shown by a friend I have a simple way to not only turn of that very loud in game music that blares in your ears for any headset users. All you have to do is have any music on your Xbox HD, play it, then set the sound to 0. This will not only disable the in game music but the menu music as well.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but with how fast threads disappear on this forum it probably wouldn’t hurt to post again.

I use a headset.

I have never heard of this problem.

> I use a headset.
>
> I have never heard of this problem.

Thanks man!!!

> I use a headset.
>

Not an XBL mic. Turtle beaches, astros, tritons, etc. I’m talking about the music riff that plays at the start of every game, and when the enemy is nearing victory. If your using a headset and trying to talk to a friend at the same time the music takes over everything and you can’t hear footsteps, people talking, guns shooting, etc very well.

Doing this cuts off all of the music, so if you chose you don’t need to listen to it. People playing there sound through a TV probably won’t have this problem.

Oh good, thank you.

This is great! Will check it out.
It’s nice we have armor abilities and all but the volume controls remain the same since Halo:CE : Nonexistent. I know that majority of people are fine with their built-in speakers or with headphones that cost just a bit more than a meal at restaurant but I’m sure there’s a lot of peeps with hi-fi audio set-ups who would really appreciate this.

Nice find.

I dont use Headphones myself but thank you OP for this solution, many players will be happy now that they dont have to listen to 150db of music blasting in their ears.

Weird, I use a pair of headphones and rarely notice the music in the end of the matches. I mean, I hear it starting, but it eventually goes to the background and I don’t really listen to it anymore.

I guess I’m too focused playing?

> Weird, I use a pair of headphones and rarely notice the music in the end of the matches. I mean, I hear it starting, but it eventually goes to the background and I don’t really listen to it anymore.
>
> I guess I’m too focused playing?

It’s The music in the Lobby/Title screen not the ingame music by the end of a match.

yeah I’ve used this method for years on many games that don’t have options to disable music.

> Weird, I use a pair of headphones and rarely notice the music in the end of the matches. I mean, I hear it starting, but it eventually goes to the background and I don’t really listen to it anymore.
>
> I guess I’m too focused playing?

Yeah, it’s just like 3 seconds long, but if your in the middle of a battle it can be a little distracting, and if your friend is in the middle of a sentence, he’s gunna have to repeat it.

> I use a headset.
>

You must have a cheap headset then. I use an X41 and that music BLARES.

> > I use a headset.
> >
> > I have never heard of this problem.
>
> You must have a cheap headset then. I use an X41 and that music BLARES.

You must have a problem controlling your audio then.

X42’s here. Don’t have the problem.

Also OP, you say you’re not talking about Turtle Beaches, Astros etc. But if you’re using a headset it blares.

Do you have, like, ear buds plugged into your TV or some -Yoink-?

> > > I use a headset.
> > >
> > > I have never heard of this problem.
> >
> > You must have a cheap headset then. I use an X41 and that music BLARES.
>
> You must have a problem controlling your audio then.
>
> X42’s here. Don’t have the problem.
>
> Also OP, you say you’re not talking about Turtle Beaches, Astros etc. But if you’re using a headset it blares.
>
> Do you have, like, ear buds plugged into your TV or some Yoink!?

You misread me, I am talking about headsets. I have astros, best use of my tax check ever.

Edit: Actually I misstyped, thank you for noticing.

­

I have yet to notice a problem with my steelseries spectrum headset.