For Halo 4...

I’m really excited that the loadouts have all the rifles, since this will most likely lead to people choosing Br, Dmr, Lr and carbine over storm rifle, suppressor and AR. I mean, this solves the problem of AR spawns that halo 3 had and the halo 2 smg spawns, as well as diversifying gameplay. I look forward to seeing how the war games shape up when the game finally releases.

AM I the only one who liked AR spawns? They game more of a reason to push for weapons than starting with a BR/DMR. if you had a BR is halo 3, you would most likely not grab any weapons save for the occasional power weapon. Same for the DMR in reach. At least with AR starts, you got to see most of the sandbox used.

It all depends on the gametype on what you should spawn with IMO. BTB should use precision because of longer sightlines. small objectives should use AR to help promote movement to the better weapons to assist the capture of the objective. Team slayer should have both auto and precision start variants like the past.

> AM I the only one who liked AR spawns? They game more of a reason to push for weapons than starting with a BR/DMR. if you had a BR is halo 3, you would most likely not grab any weapons save for the occasional power weapon. Same for the DMR in reach. At least with AR starts, you got to see most of the sandbox used.
>
> It all depends on the gametype on what you should spawn with IMO. BTB should use precision because of longer sightlines. small objectives should use AR to help promote movement to the better weapons to assist the capture of the objective. Team slayer should have both auto and precision start variants like the past.

I like AR starts too because the team BR/DMR spam was low.

I liked loadouts for the same, but different reasons.
now I can use an AR without having to worry.