For every person on here complaining...

… there are even more playing the game with little to no complaints. I am one of them. Thank you 343 for making a great, fun game that also has a wide skill gap.

These forums need more positivity, so I hope this thread helps that.

And keep the radar how it is :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean I love the game but it needs so updates. We can do/say what needs to be done in a positive way though. A lot of people are hating for the fun of it.

Good man, positivity is always welcome here. Good luck on the field mate.

For every person complaining there’s five threads made to complain about the complainers. I’m not sure which is more tedious.

Lol I actually ask a lot of people in lobbies what they think of the game. 80%-90% of response is negative. With the positives just being “It feels smooth.” In regards to 60 fps. Lol.

I pretty much agree, but no game is perfect even this one has flaws. We need to work as a community to let 343 know what does and does not work. Unfortunately the forums of late as so filled with bile that its hard to get any decent point across.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> For every person complaining there’s five threads made to complain about the complainers. I’m not sure which is more tedious.

This. The game has problems for sure and some people do blow it out of proportion, but the hypocrites whining about the whiners get me the most. If you think someone is being annoying or complaining without merit just ignore them.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> For every person complaining there’s five threads made to complain about the complainers. I’m not sure which is more tedious.

Point out where I complained about complainers. I was just saying there are a lot of people who don’t have complaints, whose voices won’t be heard on the forums, because they are having fun playing the game instead of posting on here.

Its a brilliant game i love watching my targets “Crouch crouch no wait am trying to jump” #Dead

Gameplay is perfect. Lack of content is horrendous.

Agreed

> 2533274819302824;4:

The ones I have to lock and edit. Definitely those. :expressionless:

I just wanna play Halo. :frowning: