For Customization Should there be a Color Wheel or Color PALETte?

I Would Like to See a Color Wheel Because that Would add Even More Colors then a Palette ever could possibly have. What Do you Guys Think

I was hoping they did a Color wheel in Reach. We’ll be lucky to see that kind of Color Adjustments, But it would be awesome, Especially if we had a color wheel or Pallet for our visor color, instead of a few choices.

I Didn’t Think about the Visors i really Forgot about that, and That Would Be Amazing if you could color your Visor like your Armour.

Yes… Yes it would…

> I was hoping they did a Color wheel in Reach. We’ll be lucky to see that kind of Color Adjustments, But it would be awesome, Especially if we had a color wheel or Pallet for our visor color, instead of a few choices.

I wouldn’t ind this as long as it changes more than “oh look this line is now green :3”. Needs to change more.

I assume that if they did that, there would be a negative effect on loading times or something because it would have been done now if they could add it easily.

Yeah, and I know a lot of people on the bungie forum want a color wheel too.

If They Did do that for the Visor’s i don’t think it would affect the Loading times that Much, but if not for the Visor at least for the Armour.

I know people ask for this every time a Halo game is being made, but I’d really like to have darker colors. Nothing would make me happier than running around as a navy blue Spartan.

But yes, there absolutely should be more color options. Not just for armor, but for visors as well. A color wheel would be a great way to accomplish that.

With a Color Wheel You Have Almost Every Color In The World, But with a Palette your Limited to only as much as 10-25 colors unless they expand the choices