For any noobs below 8 k/d

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

How do you live with yourself?
You enjoy wasting hours of your life playing a game you suck at and will always suck at. You take time out of your life to avoid social interaction with girls, rush to finish homework quickly, run home from work, only to be forever stuck as a lifeless zombie that is bad at video game. Get good. Oh wait, you can’t because you will never have an aggregate 8 k/d. Just let the realization float in that you don’t have a 8 k/d. Now think about it: if you were a hot girl would you want a video game nerd enthusiast who sucks at video games as your bf? Or would you rather date a casual gamer who has 8 k/d and is actually good at life. But really this isn’t about me. I am just curious how you get by? I know a lot of you do AMAs even though you are only just a Halo gamer with a sub 8 k/d, but I really just want to know this one question. Please. As a scientist, I need to know.

Nice Arena stats. :expressionless:

> 2533274838017181;1:
> How do you live with yourself?
>
> You enjoy wasting hours of your life playing a game you suck at and will always suck at. You take time out of your life to avoid social interaction with girls, rush to finish homework quickly, run home from work, only to be forever stuck as a lifeless zombie that is bad at video game. Get good. Oh wait, you can’t because you will never have an aggregate 8 k/d. Just let the realization float in that you don’t have a 8 k/d. Now think about it: if you were a hot girl would you want a video game nerd enthusiast who sucks at video games as your bf? Or would you rather date a casual gamer who has 8 k/d and is actually good at life. But really this isn’t about me. I am just curious how you get by? I know a lot of you do AMAs even though you are only just a Halo gamer with a sub 8 k/d, but I really just want to know this one question. Please. As a scientist, I need to know.

I love this dude ! He might have a good kdr but he does not have a good multiplayer win percentage !

Edit: My answer to your question is : I don’t live, I’m already dead.

> 2533274993612027;2:
> Nice Arena stats. :expressionless:

Warzone out populates Arena. :wink:

> 2533275000344039;3:
> > 2533274838017181;1:
> > How do you live with yourself?
> >
> > You enjoy wasting hours of your life playing a game you suck at and will always suck at. You take time out of your life to avoid social interaction with girls, rush to finish homework quickly, run home from work, only to be forever stuck as a lifeless zombie that is bad at video game. Get good. Oh wait, you can’t because you will never have an aggregate 8 k/d. Just let the realization float in that you don’t have a 8 k/d. Now think about it: if you were a hot girl would you want a video game nerd enthusiast who sucks at video games as your bf? Or would you rather date a casual gamer who has 8 k/d and is actually good at life. But really this isn’t about me. I am just curious how you get by? I know a lot of you do AMAs even though you are only just a Halo gamer with a sub 8 k/d, but I really just want to know this one question. Please. As a scientist, I need to know.
>
>
> I love this dude ! He might have a good kdr but he does not have a good multiplayer win percentage !

Winning is rigged :frowning: I get many sub 8 k/d players on my team which is the problem.

Let me guess… He plays infection?

>Brags about K/D
>Only in Warzone
>Zero arena matches
Yeah, okay.

> 2533274917099112;7:
> >Brags about K/D
> >Only in Warzone
> >Zero arena matches
> Yeah, okay.

I can sum this reply up in one arrow.
>jelly

How do I live with myself? Well actually I live with someone else, but I spend most of my time with…wait for it…YOUR MOTHER! Bahahahahaha. Total joke don’t get all salty on me.

I suck at halo!!! I had a 1.75 kd on destiny and a wicked zone cap ratio for control.

I can’t get to grips with halo again though!!

I smell a smurf… nice warzone stats though.

First, nice trolling line…
Second, you are clearly not a scientist as you do not have a testable hypothesis that is non-trivial, at least one control group, statistical Power analysis to let you know what size of sample required to prove or disprove hypothesis…
Finally, you have not played Arena, which is the real test where Halo players demonstrate their worth—even more so for FFA. Anything else is hiding behind other players efforts.
end of line…

> 2533274838017181;8:
> > 2533274917099112;7:
> > >Brags about K/D
> > >Only in Warzone
> > >Zero arena matches
> > Yeah, okay.
>
>
> I can sum this reply up in one arrow.
> >jelly :wink:

K/D in warzone, barely means anything though?? you could go 20-4 and still end up middle of the pack.

why would you even make this disrespectful, hurtful post?

people don’t play games solely to be “good” or have a positive K/D.

some people actually find that to be extremely stressful. and rather enjoy their video games after long days at work, school. or whatever else they dealt with outside of halo.

i used to have a 1.2 K.D. but i purposely tanked it, because it was more stressful then fun. do i run out like an idiot? no, but i am not bother by a ratio that means nothing. nor other people and how they spend to enjoy their games.

nothing is more annoying in arena going 20 and 5 and having someone on your time go 1-20. i get it, but you don’t call them out or be a butt about it. it’s just a game. when 50,000 dollars is on the line, then you can justify acting the way you are acting

Not sure if Dan is troll, or if Dan is angsty teen…

I think I just lost my appetite for video games. Now that I know this OP is plays them, they seem less cool.

lol this is gold. Really can’t tell if this kid is serious or a troll.

Don’t click me.

Or you could not be a moronic -Yoink!- and let people chill…

The trolling is obvious, but I figured I would indulge. You may only brag or criticize any K/Ds that take place in Arena, not Warzone. This is obvious for many reasons so I won’t need to elaborate; since you’re a scientist. And maybe the people who aren’t that skilled at the game don’t rush from work or homework…maybe they do work or school more…hence the K/D. And maybe those people just play for fun, you know, it’s a video game. And I don’t think a lady would care if her boyfriend was adequate at a video game or not; that entire comment you made was obvious trolling, but nice try. Please, play arena, not Warzone. Warzone isn’t for competitive gameplay or for K/D try-hards.

> 2533274916698000;14:
> Not sure if Dan is troll, or if Dan is angsty teen…

Someone here is a meme-enthusiast.

> 2533274916698000;14:
> Not sure if Dan is troll, or if Dan is angsty teen…

Same here, hard to tell.