For all you complaining.....

For all of you complaining that this game is too “mass effect” like (yeah I’m not even going to address you CoD griping twits). I would like to remind you that 343 has brought in a lot of people from Bioware as well as other games. So if you see something and it reminds you of that game that is why.

Now before anyone comes at me with “Can’t they come up with something origional?” or “I’t makes the game not Halo” I’d like to tell you that ART IS HARD!!! and yes developing a game needs a lot of art. When you have the same people who worked on Mass effect working on a game like Halo you get some pretty Mass Effect like Halo… but Halo none the less.

You can ask any artist that once you have an art style it can only evolve. It is REALLY hard to mimic another artists style so when 343 had to come up with people to help them develop Halo 4 you can be very sure that it wasn’t going to be Like Halo 3 or Reach or anything else. That being said you origionalists (yeah I know, made up word) need to step back and realize that new, isn’t always a bad thing…

Anyways… I said my bit, Back to killin’.

This actually made me feel better now i know why the spartan models look and move like -Yoink-. but im pretty sure if reach was never made it would of played more like halo 3 on the previous engine…

> This actually made me feel better now i know why the spartan models look and move like Yoink!. but im pretty sure if reach was never made it would of played more like halo 3 on the previous engine…

Halo 4’s movement feel like Halo 3’s to me and don’t even compare halo 4’s armor design with reaches plain, generic, dirty, -Yoink!- out armor lol

i hope they add a custom search setting to stop midggame joins. this is ruining matchmaking for me, they said before launch that system were inplace to stop u joining a game at end on losing team but this happens a lot. after only playing 46 total games im already starting to get fed up with this. i played 5000+ games of halo3 and 6000+ games of reach im the biggest halo fan. i hope this changes how can this game be as big as other titles and actract new players when longtime loyal fans are fed up after 2 days

> i hope they add a custom search setting to stop midggame joins. this is ruining matchmaking for me, they said before launch that system were inplace to stop u joining a game at end on losing team but this happens a lot. after only playing 46 total games im already starting to get fed up with this. i played 5000+ games of halo3 and 6000+ games of reach im the biggest halo fan. i hope this changes how can this game be as big as other titles and actract new players when longtime loyal fans are fed up after 2 days

This had nothing to do with the subject at hand…