For all those

For all those who wanted the playlists and modes that 343 will be adding on Thursday, if you didn’t notice they will remain permanent based on population. All you helmets that cried about “Well if they had this it would bring me back or make me reinstall” you better strap up and get to playing in or you they’ll do away with it.

This is literally a situation where people cry about the developers not listening to them and 343 pretty much just gave us everything that was asked of them. Who cares if it’s “a year down the road” or “it should have been in at launch” (if you’re going to comment on here about “well they still don’t have this” then save it please)

There are some of us, even though maybe few, who took the game at face value and have a blast playing it the way it is whether anything is changed or not.

This is is not me blowing 343I to try to get a job or brownie points. This is just somebody speaking up for the crowd who still gets on daily and says “good game,” even when they lose and the guys who work or go to school all day and get to come home and enjoy some halo for what it is.

I’m looking forward to the entire update in all of its glory and I also think that it’s exciting that we are playing a game where a year down the road we are still getting free updates with so much content.

a friend and I will be returning for this update, not sure for how long but it’s looking like it’ll be fun

> 2533274833309866;2:
> a friend and I will be returning for this update, not sure for how long but it’s looking like it’ll be fun

That’s great to hear! Definitely didn’t want what I said to make those thinking of coming back to not, I hope we do get more players back in the game because it’ll make these new game modes that much more sweet.