For all those who whine on the reg

alright, so a lot of people have been complaining. nothing new here, just thought i should mention it.

so…customization. just gonna get right to teh core of the issue: none of the playlists that matter will allow for imbalance. youre like the superman of stoopid if you think 343 would allow that-youre sooperstoopid. when i say playlists that matter, i mean ranked(god i hope there’s ranked…otherwise that argument looks PRETTY WEAK). let people join social games in the middle of them with their custom loadouts and various other aforementioned poop. i dont care…and neither should you. unless ur a scrub. in which case…sucks to suck. logical thinking leads us to the next point-343 wont allow people to join ranked(god i hope theres ranked, otherwise…) because that would also be SOOPERSTOOPID, which 343 isn’t.

next…RANDOM POWER WEAPON SPAWNS(!): so…i dont really know. i say this with the greatest of regrets. i also dont think ranked would include this because (THROUGH THE POWER OF LOGICAL THINKING(!)) someone somewhere said at some time that the perks and random weapon spawns are to level out the playing field for NUBCAKES and teh PRO-HOEZ(NOTE-THIS WAS NOT AN EXACT QUOTE) SOOOOO…when in a ranked(god i hope theres ranked…) playlist, there wont be random power weapon spawn places because they try to separate teh nubayz from the proz-and teh proz will time and locate and use and -Yoink!- those weapons like its their job…and it is. kapische?

alright…how is this not provocative to any degree? no one at all disagrees with me? i refuse to believe that my argument is that solid(as much as i would like to tell myself)

That hardly made sense, if it made any sense. You obviously just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Why would 343 create a feature that they don’t include in ranked playlists. Saying they are smart and wouldn’t do that is not a valid argument… theres no proof.

> That hardly made sense, if it made any sense. You obviously just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Why would 343 create a feature that they don’t include in ranked playlists. Saying they are smart and wouldn’t do that is not a valid argument… theres no proof.

because implementing these things would create an imbalance in the game…and they (probably) know that with ranked, players match up against people for the sake of finding who is better in a more tangible(1-50(?)) form. so, they wouldnt implement something that imbalances the game.

> > That hardly made sense, if it made any sense. You obviously just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Why would 343 create a feature that they don’t include in ranked playlists. Saying they are smart and wouldn’t do that is not a valid argument… theres no proof.
>
> because implementing these things would create an imbalance in the game…and they (probably) know that with ranked, players match up against people for the sake of finding who is better in a more tangible(1-50(?)) form. so, they wouldnt implement something that imbalances the game.

Haha Halo has NEVER been balanced! Doesn’t any body see this? I mean sure you can say we start off on equal footing but if I’m more skilled than you its STILL not equal. The game is impossible to balance change is coming, all you can do is decide if you like the change when you play it yourself!

“on the reg”

LMFAO!@!@! STOPPED READING THERE. I CAN HARDLY BREATHE.