For all that doubted the Chief...

Yoink you all. : p

But really, doubting off a leaked conspiracy post that could mean anything? LOL. Y’all were no different then the population he just saved…

Had to get THAT off my chest. Lol. Cheers

Yeah, we still don’t actually know what is up with him though so doubt is perfectly valid response. I’m sure he has good reasons for what he does, but keeping everyone in the dark invites speculation and concern.

most of us knew deep down the chief would be a hero and not just kill innocent people, but I wish 343 would have keep us in the dark about the truth a little longer. It was very interesting to me when they release the video that made him look guilty!

> 2640503352964730;3:
> most of us knew deep down the chief would be a hero and not just kill innocent people, but I wish 343 would have keep us in the dark about the truth a little longer. It was very interesting to me when they release the video that made him look guilty!

Yep, I agree entirely. Hopefully that’s not all there is to the “Locke vs Chief” drama in the game. If so, it would have been much more effective if we uncovered the truth ourselves while playing as Locke.

> 2533274892061674;4:
> > 2640503352964730;3:
> > most of us knew deep down the chief would be a hero and not just kill innocent people, but I wish 343 would have keep us in the dark about the truth a little longer. It was very interesting to me when they release the video that made him look guilty!
>
>
> Yep, I agree entirely. Hopefully that’s not all there is to the “Locke vs Chief” drama in the game. If so, it would have been much more effective if we uncovered the truth ourselves while playing as Locke.

In the Chief-vs-Locke live-action trailers, we saw the Infinity badly damaged, but HTT hasn’t mentioned it. Don’t worry, there’s more.

Somehow I think Earth is going to suffer bad. It looks like those two teasers might be on Earth, that would rock my world. Earth needs to fall, we need to feel hopeless again. Del Rio talked about tearing down the statue, he is speculated to be on Earth, probably giving out his speech next to the statue, I’m imagining him pointing at the statue while talking about Chief/Spartan II’s. So this might mean that this might be on Earth.

> 2533274892061674;4:
> > 2640503352964730;3:
> > most of us knew deep down the chief would be a hero and not just kill innocent people, but I wish 343 would have keep us in the dark about the truth a little longer. It was very interesting to me when they release the video that made him look guilty!
>
> Yep, I agree entirely. Hopefully that’s not all there is to the “Locke vs Chief” drama in the game. If so, it would have been much more effective if we uncovered the truth ourselves while playing as Locke.

> 2533274814635636;6:
> Somehow I think Earth is going to suffer bad. It looks like those two teasers might be on Earth, that would rock my world. Earth needs to fall, we need to feel hopeless again. Del Rio talked about tearing down the statue, he is speculated to be on Earth, probably giving out his speech next to the statue, I’m imagining him pointing at the statue while talking about Chief/Spartan II’s. So this might mean that this might be on Earth.

Yeh, ever since the great schism, humanity has prospered instead of trying to live and fight