For all spanish speaking people...

For all spanish speaking people here is a space where you can give yor opinions, sugestions or simply talk about HALO 5/ Para todos los que hablan español aqui tienen un espacio para que den sus opiniones del juego, sugerencias o simplemente podamos hablar de HALO 5

Although I don’t think it’s particularly fair, posting in a Non-English language is against the rules.

> 2533274827167643;2:
> posting in a Non-English language is against the rules.

Que?

sorry i dont know that part of the rules, my post is not insulting anyone or is intended to create any kind of controversy and also thats why i wrote the message in both language

I think is fair that non speaking english people have their space too to express and exchange their ideas about HALO using the official HALO forum because it is a trusted forum and website.

> 2533274863457463;3:
> > 2533274827167643;2:
> > posting in a Non-English language is against the rules.
>
>
> Que?

In a sclae 1-10 how you rate the game??/En una escala del 1-10 cuanto le dan al juego??

Hola, yo le doy un 9/10 good history, good graphics, nos deja con ganas de Halo 6. Is comming.!! (sorry my english is not very good, i’m speak spanish) :stuck_out_tongue:

Si tiene buena historia pero lo que no me gusto es que no pude disfrutar una campaña usando a máster chief lo suficiente y del beta de halo 5 al juego entero quitaron la espada de salguileous y un mapa con lluvia y truenos que estaba cool

> 2761805664347073;5:
> I think is fair that non speaking english people have their space too to express and exchange their ideas about HALO using the official HALO forum because it is a trusted forum and website.

Multilingual forums have their own challenges that we aren’t equipped to face. Allowing one language would mean allowing all languages, and allowing all languages would make moderation impossible. It’s best for everyone if we keep it to one language only. Consider that there are many people who don’t speak English natively in this community, but most of us happily obey the rules and don’t try set up our own private corner.