For all of the people...

On the Bungie forums forever ago, who thought that Halo would never go past Halo 3 and that it was over. And those of us who thought a new game would come in the near future (Filled with hypothesis, theories, and other crazy ideas) were insane and outcasted to the near cliffs of the community, BOO-YAH! This is my first posting here and I’m glad to see that Master Chief’s story is continuing for 3 more epic stories. Thank you 343 for letting my mind be at peace once and for all with an ending to a story (Hopefully!). I’ve been around the Halo community in general since Halo CE and I’ve seen it all. 2 games later and we’re getting back on track with Chief’s story. I sold my xbox a few months ago because I had stopped playing games in general. Everything was so boring, old and dull. But now that I’m seeing the Halo CE Anniversary and Halo 4 (5, and 6) coming out I am seriously debating buying another Xbox. 343 you are my saving grace, thank you for all of your time and effort you are going to put forth to make this next decade some of the greatest in Halo’s history. I’m glad to be a part of a such a fresh community and I can’t wait to contribute to the site in general.

Best regards,
Mike

Edit: Oh and, <4.

Bro fist

I think a lot of us were still living in 2007. It’s the best feeling in the world to be able to get moving again.

Hope you enjoy the next decade as much as you enjoyed the last. <4

After so many years! I really don’t know what to expect and it is awesome! That feeling of unknown, doubt! This is exciting!
<4