For a game that is supposed to showcase the Brutes, how did we not get ANY fully new vehicles besides reworked Covie ones that are mostly WORSE than previous iterations

-Halo Wars vehicles introduced would have been perfect

• The returning Brute Prowler would have been amazing
  • A Brute Spectre would have been awesome
  • A brute Mantis Equivalent would have been cool.

I don’t even consider the “new” warthog actually “new” because it’s not like we havn’t seen the transport hog before.

3 Likes

My guess is that we will see new vehicles in DLC and future updates. No way that this is the vehicle roster for the next decade. More will come.
I hope to see:
The Mantis, Prowler, Hornet, Falcon, and perhaps some new Banished vehicles. Halo Wars 2 had some really cool ones!

1 Like

We need more HW2 vehicles and these toilet paper vehicles need serious buffs, because they’re a joke. Barely tap a wall or floor with the Banshee, and boom. Barely take of flying, immediately EMP’d/Skewered. Skewers are more OP than Spartan Lasers. Skewers should only one shot if they hit the weak points of vehicles, not just anywhere. Warthogs and both tanks can take 2+ Skewers, so why not the Banshee? Wasp makes sense, since it’s so small.

Still, Banished vehicles are supposed to be heavily armed Covenant variants, and they’re stupid weak.

1 Like

Yea the Banshee is weak af

Halo Wars 2 vehicles is exactly what I want

1 Like

I think something like the Ravager or the Locust would be interesting in terms of gameplay. :eyes:

1 Like

The Locust would be PERFECT.

1 Like