For 4v4, what Spec is better than Dexterity?

I find it hard to think of giving that up. Thoughts?

the only one i see being any more use than Dexterity is Explosives, stronger grenades (use frags) and you take less damage, alot of small maps involves grenades everywhere

Explosives is the best perk nades are the most important tool in this game.

> the only one i see being any more use than Dexterity is Explosives, stronger grenades (use frags) and you take less damage, alot of small maps involves grenades everywhere

small maps?

Explosives deffo

I like to use the one that increases the range of your radar.

well maps like Haven then, but they are adding small forge maps, thats confirmed

Ammunition is the most op perk ever and I love it. Get moar ammo for every power weapon. You seriously get almost like double ammo. Except on energy weapons where you get only 1/5 more. That are still two more kills with a beam rifle though

i use ordinance priority all the time, unless you are in a mode with no ordinance than dexterity or explosives, i don’t think the radar upgrades are useful, and if you want to use it one of the 2 default classes has a DMR with it

i dont use dex or explosive, sine i use the BR it has less ammo than the DMR i use the ammo perk, plus it gives additional ammo for power weapons you pick up.

I use Ammo, but I’ve been using Wheelman or Gunner and Ordnance Priority for separate goals recently.

definately stealth.