( For 343 ) Will we ever see the Halo 2 e3 demo?

Hello 343, I don’t usually come onto waypoint anymore but There has been some thing bothering me lately…well its been more like 13 years but Its bothering me and you might have the answer Me and my brother have been looking for. I have always want to see the halo 2 2003 E3 demo be playable one day, and maybe even the rest of the cut game. I doubt you actually have the thing it self but I just want some answer’s and I will be making the same sort of post on bungie.net as well. ( well that is if I can get the website to work ) I also doubt that I will get a real response as I have no idea how often actual employee’s from 343 respond to people’s posts on here but I will take anything I can get. I really hope some one will see this and I can finally get the answer I have been waiting almost my entire life for…

By the by Option 7 was supposed to say " pointless ", I thought I corrected It but guess not. Hay! its 2:47 AM right now Don’t give me that Sh*t! Anyway thanks to the 2 people in the universe that will see this post.

You aren’t the first one who has asked this. We won’t see it in a playable form. It’s something that is a part of Halo history. To be honest, not many people care either. I would LOVE it because I’ve been a fan of Halo since CE’s release in 2001. I remember watching the Halo 2 demo at E3 and was blown away. It was amazing

From what I have read that demo was a facade. If you deviated to far from the intended path, the game would crash. It was built so quickly for E3 that it didn’t really have much substance to it. It would be pretty neat to see it released, but I doubt it would be all to interesting to play with if it keeps crashing. The original Halo CE demo would be pretty sweet to play with on the other hand…

I know that the demo crashes if you go to far from the scripted path that the game crashes, I know that it would probably run at 10 frames per second, I know It runs on a uncompleted engine, I know all of the risks but I don’t care. I know that the demo still exists and I have waited my entire life for it. I know a lot of die hard halo fans who would do there best to attempt to fix up the original game and demo up ( if that’s possible ). The point of this post was to start an outcry for the unfinished game to be released so fans could patch it up. It would make a lot of people happy and wouldn’t cost a dime. Like I said I didn’t really except anyone from 343 to see this but I would be my dream to see this mythical beast be finally released. Sorry it took so long to post back I hate this 2 post limit…

Marty still has a lot of assets and stuff from Halo 2, but whether anything from the E3 Demo still exists is extremely unlikely. The demo was written in a separate game engine which was later scrapped and rebuilt. Not going to happen OP, sorry.

Wait whats a Halo i just came onto my brothers account is that a nickname for COD BO3?

I lied